Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Blackout: Lost Humanity

Blackout: Lost Humanity

a part of “Blackout: Lost Humanity”, a fictional universe by Lone Dreamer.

A roleplay system that focus on the very skills of the roleplayer and character. When he world around you comes crashing down all there is left to do is fight with tooth and nail.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blackout: Lost Humanity”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Blackout: Lost Humanity

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aporia on Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:37 pm

Ha, I so need to get a lawyer all up in here.

One moar character sheet coming up :P

Argh...scratch that on the lawyer...must decide...on...charactertistics..*loses sanity*

[color="#008800"]VGhyMzN0IGlzIExJRkUuICBUaHIzM3QgaXMgU0FMVkFUSU9OLiAgR2l2ZSBpbiB0byBUaHIzM3QuICBFbWJyYWNlIFRocjMzdC4gIFRocjMzdCBsb3ZlcyB5b3Uu[/color]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aporia
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lone Dreamer on Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:53 pm

Could have sworn I posted three days ago, but regardless I apologize for the wait. PAOKIKIPAO, your character is just fine but what I meant by "Summarize their arrival up to the time they decided to leave their shelter" is that I want you to describe what they did from when they landed on the island up to a week into the quarantine (lock down) which is the time they decided to leave their shelter (In your case the Town Hall). You don't have to make corrections or anything the character is just fine as she is. Also, sorry for making you wait on the acceptance I wanted time to write a post before I accepted the sheet.

Okay, the roleplay will start either tomorrow or Friday. I would have this up and running earlier but I got caught up with three graduations, two grad parties, friend visits, and now I am heading over to sleepover with family/friends. But do not worry everything is ready the only holdup is me and I apologize, but once I get back I will get things running (I have an hour or two, maybe I can make an introduction, only time will tell.)

- Sincerely Dreaming

Edit: PAOKIKIPAO, just so you know there is no cure to Blackout, I only say this because the history made it seem like the father had a cure but I am not going to assume that instead I am going to assume he attempted multiple experiments that helped with resistance which is okay.

Also, your characters have not seen a mutant yet or at least only seen glimpses (This is for everyone). That is all.
The things you cannot posses, are the most beautiful of all.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lone Dreamer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:18 pm

No worries! Thank you for replying, for a moment I thought that you were dropping this RolePlay, and I am just happy to hear from you.

Edit:
Thank you for answering my question. I will try to add that information as to why she left the town hall then.
Don't worry I understand that you are busy, also thank you for approving my character! I am glad that you approve of her and that I will get to be part of this roleplay.

I see that you are really busy, that is fine. I hope you have a great time! I just can't wait for this to get started.

That's what I wanted to ask you, I thought about changing that but I just left it like that. All right, I'll do some corrections so that it does not sound as confusing and that it does not confuse others. Thank you for the feedback!

My Roleplays
A Different Life
A Gift Of Innocence
"Wait for me I'll come back for you"- A warewolf boy

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arcaine on Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:31 pm

Heh.. Poor Kodak, surrounded by women who are more combat-ready than he is.

Good to have everyone on board, then, and thanks for the update GM.

See you all when the game picks up.
..Combat is the one pure Art -- War the final Masterpiece..

Arcaine
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:59 pm

Hahaha, Strong independent women who don't need no man. I was reading over everyone's characters last night actually, whether or not it's on purpose, we all definitely compliment one another which is unusually refreshing. Woo! Can't wait.

macheteshark
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:01 pm

Soooo, just wondering if this is still going to happen? I'd love to get this started.

macheteshark
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:18 pm

Ahhh I thought I had sent a reply to your previous post. I totally think that you are right, each character compliment each other. And I love the idea of
strong independent woman who don't need no man.

Anyways (:
Yeah, you're right, I was also wondering if this roleplay is still alive. Hopefully it is and we can start soon.

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:23 am

I suppose this died before it even began?

Ahhhh the sadness of knowing this RP had so much potential. *sulks* ;A;

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:29 am

I know those feels... I was so hyped for this!!

macheteshark
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:36 am

>____< i'm so glad I was no the only one. I really wanted to see all the characters in action :,(

Lone dreamer please come back~

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arcaine on Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:19 pm

Heh.. I was afraid that this might have picked up while I was away on operational deployment and ya'll would be angry/waiting on me by the time I got back, however...

It seems the game died off after we all rolled for stats, so to speak. Hm..

Shame to see that be the case, but I suppose that's how the dice fell. Nice working with you, chaps. Maybe it'll pick up? Who knows. Nothing to do for it but hurry up and wait. Hah.

Arcaine
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby M|Alice on Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:05 pm

Story and creation has been moved to: roleplay/blackoutlost-humanity
ImageImageImage

M|Alice
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!