Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Angels Hands are Tied

Angels Hands are Tied

a part of “Angels Hands are Tied”, a fictional universe by Nami L'Chi.

Child Abuse, Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault, three things that seem to happen when an Angels hands are tied... three different lives, three different stories...how will they end? Happy, or Tragic? That choice is yours...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Angels Hands are Tied”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Angels Hands are Tied

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thebagel264 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:21 pm

I don't know what you're talking about dood. But, since you've mocked the way I talk, I'm not even 'gon try to be formal. In fact, imma purposely try to capture my speech. You know, just to bother ya a bit more. A personal touch ya know.

So let's see what we've got going on here... "Harassment." Ye're throwin' that around like you asked me to stop, and I kept doing it. Way to try and make me worse than I am. Why didn't you do anything? All you had to do is say "Bagel, I got shit to do! Can you shut the fuck up for a few minutes?" and it'd've just been "oh sorry, tell me when you're done." Sorry, I only pestered you to play with you. Ya know, in some cultures that's a sign of affection. ;)

Seriously, why didn't you do anything about it if it was bugging you?
"If you're going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh. Otherwise, they'll kill you."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

thebagel264
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:45 pm

Well, this is unfortunate.

Whether we like it or not, dreamingreality has placed Kaylee up for adoption. I can only presume that dreamingreality felt attacked by you bagel, hence the reason for the somewhat snarky response. My opinions on this little apparent disagreement are not needed, so I shall leave them in my head.

However, the fact remains that we have one less roleplayer, and our GM is still in ER until further notice.
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:14 pm

I am back, and I'm going with what I was given. The problem has been dealt with... now let us get on with the Role Play...

Joker. If you can, I would love to speak with you in PM. :)

Thank you
-Nami

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thebagel264 on Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:05 pm

Alright, alright , okay. It isn't as you're all putting it to be. "snarky response." Well, don't 'bout you, but I had to look that one up xD It really wasn't caustic at all, believe me. Just a question though Joker. If your opinions on the disagreement aren't needed and you're going to keep them in your head, isn't it letting them out by saying you're going to remain silent? Just saying ya know. Don't feel "attacked by me"

Anyway, I got it covered don't worry. I asked someone if they could take Kaylee, and she said yes. She might not post and all that stuff right away, because she's sick and busy right now. But I'll try to get her too. Bonus too! She can put up with me and doesn't see my playful intentions as harassing actions. ;)

thebagel264
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:59 pm

I get your point dude. However! While I made the choice to remain silent, I do still have an actual opinion on that whole argument: however, I don't like adding wood to a house fire, so I have decided to keep my opinions reined in and made the decision to remain silent.

See, in real life, I'm sort of that kid that doesn't shut up about his opinions, and I learned pretty damn quickly that online, people like to rip you in half for stating opinions frequently. So I keep emoticons ready instead of my opinions ^-^ I also can't really feel attacked, since there is no logical reason for me to feel like you are trying to undermine my confidence.

Random news (and the part I had originally planned on typing, silly me...), super glad you got somebody ^^

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thebagel264 on Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:56 am

Add wood to a house fire?Hudda hudda huh?

Well, there's two ways to approach it. "No no, don't do that." or "Eh fuck it, go for it. See what happens." You get a reputation for doing the second one. Some like you for it, and some don't, but at least you're not hiding yourself. I mean, I don't wanna repeat what happened there, but you don't have to hide like that. Stick up for yourself :P

Yea. I'll have to ask her about it again. Like I said, she's sick and had a wicked hard time typing cause of a headache. I'm starting to get one cause of that 26 mile ride, and the bike they're lending me doesn't have suspension like mine has >.< I'm just booping and bopping up and down the infrastructure that's slowly crumbling in this country.

In other news... do you think it'd be weird if I just filled up a bottle or one of those big 64 ounce mugs, filled it up with clam chowder and just ate it like that?

thebagel264
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:29 pm

Well that blows ._. Oh well, at least we have certainty.

I don't understand why you would suggest that I should stick up for myself, when there is nothing to stick up for. The conflict was not my business - which I stated - and that was that. Besides, you can't really say that I'm 'hiding like that' when we are on the internet - we are all hiding behind a username and small little thumbnail for a picture. :P Which is precisely why I don't 'stick up for myself': I don't have to, as the internet's anonymity does it for me. ^_^

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:32 pm

So... if everyone is still here... figured I should just add JokerofSpades is my coGM...

Respect Joker as you would respect me... if not
there are no exceptions.

I WILL kick you from this role play.

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:27 pm

Thanks Nami ^^ I do feel honored.

However, don't make me feel unapproachable, or above you guys: take me down as many notches you like if you know I'm wrong or feel the need to argue your point. I'm here to have fun, not to be a dictator, kay? :3

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:01 pm

Well! Things have certainly quieted down 'round here ._.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:01 pm

I know.. :/ I can't post till I get a post...
>.> from someone to interact with my charrie besides my sistah!

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!