Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Take My Hand

Take My Hand

a part of “Take My Hand”, a fictional universe by Jynxii.

Four children are abandoned by their mother and must find their way to the aunt's house (who they've never met) four states away. With no car, and no adult figure; how will they make it?( 2 OPEN FEMALE, 1 MALE role! 5/19/13)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Take My Hand”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Take My Hand

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Mon May 20, 2013 12:24 am

Hey twi-twi! ^-^ Yes, as I said in the credits area I am loosely basing the role play off of the novel.

Which character were you interested in?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakomocha on Mon May 20, 2013 5:17 pm

No problem about the hold! I just hope you keep Penelope as one of your characters (and of course Clara) because you are amazing at rping as her.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jakomocha
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Mon May 20, 2013 6:34 pm

Aww, thanks Jako, but I will probably let her be adopted if a willing and able role player wants her. Playing two main characters and developing the story line by myself is a little much I think. I'm surprised I've been able to juggle all three thus far without boring you guys haha

On a side note... where the hell did Flynnigan go? >.> I made a new Flynn since the other two were abandoned and not put up for adoption and now he's gone D: Nu!!!!!

I've also decided that if another week goes by and we cannot replace the two little ones I will be creatively writing them out of the story. It also just occurred to me that Doug has completely vanished too... X.X

So currently we need a:
1. Natalie
2. Flynn
3. Penny
4. Doug.

Good grief. .-. All of the Eddingtons (aside from Clara) left... v.v

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twi-twi on Mon May 20, 2013 6:52 pm

I took Penelope
Darkness pierces my veins.
It infiltrates my lungs.
It clouds my vision
And my thoughts.
I'm sorry that I'm broken.
But please don't try to fix me.

twi-twi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Tue May 21, 2013 1:01 pm

Alrighty, thanks Twi.

So, now we need to fill, by order of importance:
1. Doug
2.Natalie / 3. Flynn

I want to at least try to get one more role filled before I start us back up... Can you guys do me a favor and ask some of the role players you know if they'd be interested in taking Doug or the little ones?

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakomocha on Wed May 29, 2013 11:56 pm

I don't really have any connections on this site... sorry !

jakomocha
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Thu May 30, 2013 1:01 am

T_T I need Clara to have at least one sibling. It doesn't make sense for her to take a bunch of runaways to her aunt's house xD

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakomocha on Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:16 pm

You're right, that wouldn't make much sense. You're probably gonna need to bump the roleplayers wanted page back to the front page.

jakomocha
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakomocha on Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:02 am

*bump* Is everything alright guys?

jakomocha
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:33 am

Would someone else like to post the role player wanted thread? I've already posted two, so I don't want to seem like I'm hounding people or anything o.o Thanks so much for you dedication, btw, Jako <3

Also; Is everyone still here? o.o

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakomocha on Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:51 am

I'm still here. I'm not very good at creating things like roleplayers wanted posts though. How exactly would I format it, especially considering that I'm not the creator of the roleplay?

jakomocha
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:43 am

I would just sum it up honestly, and then list the spots we have open. Don't forget to link them to the rp, too. I am celebrating fathers day today, so I can deal more with this tomorrow (:

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakomocha on Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:08 pm

Alright. I'm going away for two weeks this Sunday so maybe I should wait until I get back as I won't have internet access where I'm going- unless that's too long of a time for you?

jakomocha
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:01 pm

No we can wait. I think it's just you and me now anyway.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakomocha on Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:51 am

Alright, sorry. Is anyone else still here?

jakomocha
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jakomocha on Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:47 pm

I am back. Jynxii, are you and me the only people still active?

jakomocha
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:07 pm

Sadly, yeah we are =/

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!