Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Impossibly Broken

Impossibly Broken

a part of “Impossibly Broken”, a fictional universe by divinedarkness.

Four sisters, four love affairs. [[NEED THREE MALE ROLES! PLEASE HELP FILL]]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Impossibly Broken”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Impossibly Broken

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby divinedarkness on Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:00 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Impossibly Broken"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

divinedarkness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Lifegiver

Re: Impossibly Broken

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowseductress on Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:08 am

Can I reserve Twin 1?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shadowseductress
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:09 am

Hey can I reserve Annasophia Robb?

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby divinedarkness on Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:12 am

Wow that was fast! Sure thing guys thanks for joining!

EDIT: Character sheet IS up!

divinedarkness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KapugenWolf on Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:41 am

Could I maybe reserve twin 2? It's really late where I am right now, so I should probably go to bed, but I wanted to get my toe in the door before anyone took the character. I'll work on the CS tomorrow morning if you say yes!

KapugenWolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby divinedarkness on Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:47 am

@KapugenWolf, Sounds good, I'll reserve her now!

divinedarkness
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:17 am

Ohhh this is really hard, I want the rockstar and the bad boy :( ahah can i reserve the bad boy and change the fc :)

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby divinedarkness on Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:23 am

@unicorns.are.real, yes! Let me know what you want to change the FC to!

divinedarkness
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KapugenWolf on Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:23 pm

So I couldn't work on my CS this morning but I'll get it up later today sometime I promise.

KapugenWolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby divinedarkness on Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:08 pm

@KapugenWolf, That's perfectly fine, thanks for keeping me posted!

If you know anyone who would be interested in this RP please spread the word we only need three more roles filled and I know it can be kind of tough to double.

divinedarkness
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KapugenWolf on Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:16 pm

If it doesn't really bug you divine, I'm gonna wait to do my CS until the rest of the male roles are filled. Just because I don't really want to do all the work of creating a character if the spots aren't going to be filled. If you really want me to, I can do it now, but I'd really prefer to wait until the roles are filled.

KapugenWolf
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Geekly on Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:39 pm

Hiya, can I reserve the college student?

Geekly
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby divinedarkness on Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:13 pm

@Geekly, Yep! Only two more roles to fill!!!

divinedarkness
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:20 am

Hey just submitted my guy, and yeah i know i have some thing i need to fix up with how it looks, get a few more images and themesongs, but it's late here so i'll do it tomorrow, also since the roskstart still isn't taken, may i reserve him as well ? :)

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby divinedarkness on Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:14 am

@unicorns.are.real yes that would be great! Thank you!

If the character sheet for twin one isn't in before we start, then I'll just take that couple out seeing as the male role isn't taken either!

divinedarkness
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Geekly on Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:36 am

Well if the character sheet for twin one is submitted, I'd be more than happy to fill the last male role (just so we don't have to go searching all over for some one to fill it :D )

Geekly
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby divinedarkness on Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:26 pm

@Geekly thank you I will definitely let you know!

divinedarkness
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby divinedarkness on Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:10 am

Okay so seeing as twin 1 will be opened and male 3 isn't spoken for, I'm simply going to take that couple out! So it's only going to be three sisters! That way we can start as soon as the last character is in!

divinedarkness
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KapugenWolf on Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:27 pm

So, I finished my character besides the history but RPG won't let me add an icon for her. I've tried 3 different photos and all of them have been 100X100 but it keeps coming up blank

KapugenWolf
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:49 pm

@Kapugen wolf

If you clear your cache it should come up or if you wait it out it should come up. Hope this helps.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!