Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Empirica

Empirica: Questions or concerns

a part of “Empirica”, a fictional universe by The Soul one.

Make a civilization and wage war with others! Make your own species, or use a basis (humans, elves, ect...), make a culture, raise armies, massacre everyone!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Empirica”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Empirica: Questions or concerns

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:42 pm

@Templar Nope, looks good enough. Accepting as soon as I finish posting this.

@Augustus that sounds like a real pain in the ass. Hope it clears up!
I used to be nice... Then I got bored.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Soul one
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:54 pm

Augustus, you could have someone else submit the character, abandon it and then pick it up at the orphanage.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:33 pm

So, Augustus, do you want me to get the character in, then you adopt him?

The Soul one
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:11 pm

Who is going to go next?

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:50 pm

Too many words... Heh my bad. Do you want a summary?

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:07 pm

Yeah, going into that much detail isn't really necessary.
BTW, noticed you misspelled Purrel quite a bit... (Not a big deal, just me being a grammer nazi :P)

The Soul one
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:10 pm

Ah, so glad you made another one! I was so tired of waiting for Create a Civ to get started!

I don't suppose there's a chance I could squeeze another civ in, could I?

Eskay
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:36 pm

as long as the location isn't taken, sure. A map of all the taken locations are found on the places tab. Please note that there are reservations on the top and lower left of the island on the large bottom island. Not sure how big the people intended to make them though...

The Soul one
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:26 pm

Much exposition Templar?

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:38 pm

Is there a set queu for who posts when?

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:12 pm

not exactly...
btw, your map didn't come up, and the URL isn't working either...

The Soul one
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:34 pm

Damnit!! Seriously? Thanks, ill fix it.

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tempest on Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:49 pm

Submitted me a "nation"!
Nothing to see here

Tempest
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:06 pm

Heh, knew someone couldn't resist...

Checked it out, but I'm obviously kinda hesitant... Adding a force that powerful can really change things, and I mean, REALLY change things.

I put things in a form of counters: horsemen counter archers, archers counter spearmen, spearmen counter horsemen, for example. I do the same for the nations. My nation is pretty generic, for example, and so doesn't have any major strengths or weaknesses. Your nation, however, has a massive range of strengths with few weaknesses, if any, so a horde of dragons can easily decimate anything in its path.
You did point out, though, that the dragons weren't into conquest, and that's fine, but the location of your empire would make it difficult to be included in other events.

If you, say, watched events from afar and sent a few dragons to certain locations to assist one side or the other, that'd be one way to do it. Another would be to have them try to go and look for more territory, not populated areas, for example.

That was my rant, just making sure that you knew these details. I like it, its cool and stuff, and you did have a low population which is what I had in mind for things like this, so its approved!

The Soul one
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tempest on Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:25 pm

I did also try to point out that they spend a great amount of time trying to kill each other...

And yes, I agree with your third paragraph there, that was what I intended to do. The Dragons will not form a "horde" and go on a rampage. At best I might have a couple or three youngesters join forces and go out to join the fighting.

I look forward to RPing! I shall post this evening or tomorrow!

Tempest
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:52 am

sweet, i look forward to rping as well!

The Soul one
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:07 pm

From the looks at it this isn't going anywhere. Are you going to continue Soul?

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaelans on Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:49 pm

Hello everyone. I just recently joined this forum and as I was browsing I stumbled on this Rp and was instantly enthralled by the idea.

So my question is, Is this still going on and can I join and if it isn't anyone know any similar Rp that still has room for a new member?

Kaelans
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:36 pm

I have no idea if this is still active. It has been a while since anyone has posted. Usually if no one posts for about a week people pretty much give up on it.

There is one that is somewhat similar (roleplay/crowns-and-empires) in that you can come up with your own kingdom but these kinds of roleplays are few and far between.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaelans on Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:06 pm

I see that's a shame I suppose of course there is still hope he will renew interest but thank you for replying.

I will prolly keep checking on this though since he seems really fascinating read your post by the way really neat race you made there. And thanks for referring me to "Crowns and Empires" heres to hoping I can make an Elf kingdom thanks again.

Kaelans
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!