Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Attack On Titan ; Risen From The Ashes

Attack On Titan ; Risen From The Ashes

a part of “Attack On Titan ; Risen From The Ashes”, a fictional universe by γƒͺンーけゃん.

They came years ago, many years ago, and everything was fine. The war ended. Things never changed, no. The walls still existed, and the soldiers keep us safe. Until again, the wall is broken, and all defenses were breached.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Attack On Titan ; Risen From The Ashes”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Attack On Titan ; Risen From The Ashes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:09 am

famished has a "thing" for harems. Just like how pancakes have a "thing" for syrup.
Famished shoosh. You'll scare them away before you get to reveal the "BY THE WAY, IM A HUGE-ASS TITAN THAT DOESN'T EAT PEOPLE, WANNA COME TO MY PLACE FOR A SHAG LASS?"

But I trust in you that you won't do that "exactly" FP.
Once more, with rhythm!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:11 am

He also Has a few things that he likes- strawberries~ I'm sure to take advantage of that in the rp.

Akira: hey girls i got some strawberries! * strawberry eating feast, slowmotion\, juice dripping*
Raze: .p.

I shall call famish the conquer! Like from the world god only knows XD
β€œThe weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airyshiM on Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:46 pm

I don't see raze as the harem type guy xD maybe because I keep thinking of him as, kirito being all solo in SAO xD bleeeh this is gonna take some getting used to...
this city fog~

airyshiM
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:35 pm

Don't tease him with strawberries! ;n;

And don't worry. Raze isn't made to be a womanizer, I just like joking. Were he to be romantically involved, it'd be with a single person. Assuming he ever got paired. He is really nervous when it comes to being good enough for peoples.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airyshiM on Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:54 pm

i don't wanna rush or anything! but when are we gonna start?~ Image

airyshiM
Member for 11 years

I'm really sorry for halting this rp... OTL I really want to start too, but summer seems more busy than school days! (Da heck...) TuT

I can't post tonight or I'll be getting no sleep (I take A LONG time to make a single post) so I should have it up by tomorrow! Gah... I feel so guilty... I'm really sorry guys....

Life isn't being nice to dear little Rin over here ;u;
After Watching That One Good Anime...

γƒͺンーけゃん
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airyshiM on Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:31 am

*hugssss* life is more importaaaaant!! >. < you should tend to whatever you need to and come back once everything is cleared so you can have more time to enjoy your RP!! tytytytytyt :3

airyshiM
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:57 pm

So...erm.
Hi. I've been absent from RPG.com for quite some time due to intense preparations and studies. I think Pants knows who I am. Unless he forgot about me.

So... I see that this is a Shingeki no Kyojin RP, and so far the only one( as far as I know of), and I'd love to join. But I see that there's no more slots left to play, unless it's possible to add another Scouting Legion and cause imbalance to the current list of genders, or a secondary character that won't appear as often and won't be playing such a significant role in the RP.

It's a suggestion, since I'd really love to join. But if it's impossible, I don't mind either. I'm probably rusty with RP-ing and my current workload is significantly large... so... ^_^
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:25 am

There's a largely identical Shingeki roleplay about to start by the user Emily3456. It has less characters than this one, though. And welcome back to RPG.

Seirei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:00 pm

Nai~chan~! I missies yous! <3 <3 <3

And I no forget yous! :C I always know who you is and no ever forgetsies! >:c

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:13 pm

Like Seirei said, there is also another rolepay about attack on titan that is about to start, however all characters are taken >___< I don't think the GM for that one is willing to open more spots, but she said that if someone backs out people who are interested are welcome.
This is the other Shingeki no Kyojin roleplay

Hopefully you can take on a character, also welcome back to roleplaygateway ^ ^
My Roleplays
A Different Life
A Gift Of Innocence
"Wait for me I'll come back for you"- A warewolf boy

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:00 am

Hi Pantsu-kun. *nonchalant wave*
Are you still in contact with Rari or Kaire?

And thanks guys. :) I'll enjoy my stay for now, and I contacted the other rp for a role, though the chances seem just as slim as it is here. Fingers crossed!

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:33 pm

airyshiM wrote:i don't wanna rush or anything! but when are we gonna start?~ Image

I'm going to be very blunt about this. OI, JUST MAKE AN INITIAL POST AND WE'LL TAKE CARE OF THE REST.

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:47 pm

All right, I already posted this message on the other Shingeki no Kyojin roleplay, but here it goes :)

Seeing how there is a lot of people interested on RP related to attack on titan I must admit I am tempted to open another one. However, only if there are enough people interested as I am also working on another roleplay with a friend.

Of course, if that's OK with everyone including Rin-chan @γƒͺンーけゃん

So if anyone is really interested please do say so and I will start working on it as soon as possible~

Edit:
Scratch that, I'm sorry but I created another RP and I won't be able to create that one.

Just in case~

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:46 pm

Don't you love it when a roleplay you wanted to read stalls because the GM created 8 concurrent roleplays and can't keep up?

Yeah me neither. β—”vβ—”

Seirei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iezobel on Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:40 pm

Yeah, it's fun! DIDN'T MEAN OFFENCE! Does anyone else think we should PM γƒͺンーけゃん. Anyone?
Follow me down the path
I will walk beside you
Guiding and showing you the way
I will not leave you
I will be standing on the path watching you
If you ever feel alone
Close your eyes
You will see 6 sets of foot prints
2 belonging to you, 4 to me
Then you will know that I have not left you

For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf...
And the strength of the Wolf is the Pack

Iezobel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:10 pm

Yah do it. If not I'll host a new one and we can just transfer all of the characters onto that one.

Plus we'll start right away.

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:20 pm

She's still creating more roleplays, lol.

Seirei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:39 pm

Well, we'd have three spots open. I don't even think the Kanji-kid is reading this OOC, so I'm gonna pm, then shift.

EDIT: I sent the Pm, expect a second edit that details the response, or an announcement that I am going to host the reset.

2nd EDIT: I'm going to set up the new RP later tommorow evening when I have Time. See you all there hopefully

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NomDePlume on Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:06 pm

While I will admit to not being the quickest poster on the planet- especially not this week considering my cable line was destroyed by a limb- this is a little much. I understand being busy but the GM keeps making more RPs and not finishing up the ones that are full. So I am going to back out of this due to the delay.

Shame- I spent an entire day finishing this character. Ah well. It was a pleasure meeting you all and have a lovely summer. c:

NomDePlume
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!