Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Elemental Powers

Elemental Powers

a part of “Elemental Powers”, a fictional universe by Ayako.

When the world falls into the hands of the alien race, only 8 teenagers with amazing powers can save the human race.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Elemental Powers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Elemental Powers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayako on Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:24 pm

Come and Reserve Characters if necessary or inform me if you won't be on for a while!
Last edited by Ayako on Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ayako
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Elemental Powers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:55 pm

May I reserve Sarah Hyland FC please? ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayako on Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:23 pm

Reserved!!!

Ayako
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:57 pm

Hey! Can I reserve the Jennette McCurdy FC please? Also, would it be alright if I changed the FC to Emily Rudd? I noticed you put the boy water FC as Nathan Kress and I'm assuming you did that on purpose so if you don't want me to change it that's fine, just thought I'd ask

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayako on Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:06 pm

Reserve! (You're allowed to change the FC to Emily Rudd, thank you for asking first.)

Ayako
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:29 pm

Submitted! :) Thanks for letting me change the FC :D

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladygeekiness on Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:31 am

HI!! I'd like to reserve the male fire character, aka william mosely FC.
Have a nice day!

ladygeekiness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bfb_monster on Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:05 am

Can I reserve male number 3? and also change his FaiceClaim to Lucas Till?

bfb_monster
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacquelineJuliet on Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:20 pm

Hello! May I reserve the FC of Emma Roberts? Thank you.(:

JacquelineJuliet
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayako on Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:32 pm

Reserved, Reserved and Reserved!

@bfb_monster yes, you can change the FC to Lucas Till

Ayako
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:33 pm

I'm just wondering, is there going to be an Earth Elemental for the Males? Because there are two fires. I wasn't sure if you meant to do that, or if it was just an accident.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayako on Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:56 pm

That was a mistake.... I fixed though so all is fine again

Ayako
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:53 am

Hey! Just wondering, are you going to edit the intro page so that all of the correct info is set? Like changed FCs, character names, ages, etc...

Just wondering, I'm not trying to be mean or bossy or anything like that I swear!

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:01 pm

By the way, could I possibly change the FC for my character, to either Ashley Benson, Nina Dobrev, or Jennifer Lawrence? It's a bit hard to find good pictures/gifs for her.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayako on Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:44 pm

@BBSweetie Yes, I'm just waiting for all the characters to be taken and sent.

@Kura Ravengade sure, thanks for asking first.

Ayako
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:16 pm

Oh my goodness! I'm so excited to get started!

I hope all of the characters are taken soon!

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladygeekiness on Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:57 am

eh? where are all the charries going?!

ladygeekiness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacquelineJuliet on Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:13 pm

@ladygeekiness maybe people gave up and abandoned them?

JacquelineJuliet
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladygeekiness on Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:34 am

sigh... but this rp is awesome!

ladygeekiness
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacquelineJuliet on Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:33 am

I know! I was so excited to start with everyone..

JacquelineJuliet
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!