Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

When Angels Kissed The Earth (Open)

When Angels Kissed The Earth

a part of “When Angels Kissed The Earth (Open)”, a fictional universe by ZaBanpaiaNeko.

There was a moment where Earth began to fall into complete chaos; demons tormenting humans and humans destroying one another...The heavens feared God's beautiful creation, Earth and humans, would be burnt down with the chaos...What will be done?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “When Angels Kissed The Earth (Open)”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: When Angels Kissed The Earth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:15 pm

Alright, then it shall continue on without them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:22 pm

I posted! Just decided to squeeze my way between you guys

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:21 pm

Having such a hard time deciding what to do; should Kumori go good? I kinda want him to, but at the same time it's so much fun being a bad guy. Heeelp

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:32 pm

Well, do what you wish. It can go either way, really. Either way, though, he will have one side after him. And being good doesn't mean he has to be perfect. It will be a slow process getting him to change his ways and such. Or, he can be a sort of good bad guy; you know, like cat women. She steals stuff but is also considered a hero, right? Cuz she'll help people too. Whatever you want.

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:21 pm

I ISH MAKING A DEMON!!!!!!!
Gir ♥

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:08 pm

Very well. I can't wait to see your character :)

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:15 pm

Misha ish complete!!! Hope you love her. Because....i do. XDDD

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:55 pm

She's great! Now, let's see what she can do. :P

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:30 pm

MISHA HAS NOTHING TO DO!!!! SOMEONE RUN INTO HER OR SOMETHING. HIT HER. SUMMON HER. FALL ASLEEP EVEN! JUST MENTION HER NAME. I ish bored of waiting for people. I will either have to kill yet another NPC or attack someone. And I don't think anyone wants at high class demon to attack them. XDD

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:47 pm

We have mentioned you several times

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:31 pm

Hey guys,

this has nothing to do with the RP but I'd like to ask you all a favor.

Please like and share this facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CutieHav ... 5681586666

We are trying to get 200 likes. If we do, we are going to start doing awesome raffles for members on our main website. We'll be raffling off big name games, custom systems, controllers and much more. >.< So please like and share~

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:26 pm

Alright, I am going away till this Sunday. I set up my last post so Kumori is going to be traveling and avoiding demons, so no one get in contact with him until I return. He's going to have to crawl back to Ikaros for help (ssshhhh) and hopefully Axel and her are good by then.

I shall see all you lovelies soon, ta ta!

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:42 pm

Alright, sounds good. Thank you~

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyrotechron on Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:08 am

Alright, my character is up and his first post just shows a little of his life. Next he will probably enter the city, where ho could meet other characters or whatever. :) Any suggestions?
The pointless point: Reality.

pyrotechron
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:57 pm

Well, there are many characters he could meet. Everyone is pretty much on there own at this point, it just depends on who you think you would like to start with first. The only person you cannot rp with at this moment is Kumori.

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:03 pm

I have returned...and theres a new character!! Wonderful news. I think I'll have Kumori run around for a bit longer, have you two meet before I actually bring him back. Sound good?

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:18 pm

Ok. And welcome back! :D I will make my post tomorrow. To tired tonight.

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:48 am

Well, he hasn't posted anything in a few days. I'll give him one more day and if he doesn't post anything still I will just continue a post and get to you.

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:39 pm

Oh well okay!

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyrotechron on Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:19 pm

Sorry mates, quick business trip over the weekend took me away from posting. (and also I was unsure about posting order).. But if it is my turn then I will post tonight!

pyrotechron
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!