Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Battle of the Bands: This Time It's Personal

a part of “Battle of the Bands: This Time It's Personal”, a fictional universe by EveningAngel.

A romance gone wrong, twisted into a song? Grace Donovan is determined to beat her ex-boyfriend's band in the Battle of the Bands, while he is determined to win her back. Romance, friendship, drama, music and a lot of fun are on the menu. Dig in?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Battle of the Bands: This Time It's Personal”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EveningAngel on Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:09 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Battle of the Bands: This Time It's Personal"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

EveningAngel
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Battle of the Bands: This Time It's Personal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrownTheEmpire on Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:22 pm

Reserve me the lead singer of Devil's Lament a.k.a the EX xD

Please and thank-a-you.
I will knock down the Gates of the Netherworld,
I will smash the door posts, and leave the doors flat down,
And will let the dead go up to eat the living!
And the dead will outnumber the living!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CrownTheEmpire
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:20 pm

Hello! May I reserve Emilia, please? It doesn't actually say whether or not it's allowed, doubling up, but if it is, may I please also snag Breaking Grace's Drummer?

EDIT: By the way, her name is Grace up until the actual role itself (just noticed this). So, erm, is her name Emilia or Grace?
Last edited by OurStars on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
OurStars

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kkpigs on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:33 pm

Oh my...I forgot to put which band I want to be in when I submitted! If Grace's band's guitarist is open, that's good, but either is acceptable. Thank you.
-ZombieSlayer

kkpigs
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:26 pm

I'll play bass for Devil's lament.
Once more, with rhythm!

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EveningAngel on Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:34 am

CrownTheEmpire: Done and done!

OurStars: It's Grace! I didn't notice the slight mistake - I'll go fix it right away. She's all yours. As for the drummer, it'll depend if someone else comes to take the spot, seeing as you already have a character. If someone doesn't very soon, the spot's all yours.

kkpigs: Open and yours!

PulseTrick: Got it.

EveningAngel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PansylovestheBeatles on Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:35 pm

I'll be the bassist for Breaking Grace if that's good with you guys?

PansylovestheBeatles
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EveningAngel on Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:59 pm

The spot is available, so it's all yours!

EveningAngel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Savier on Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:52 am

Well, as much as I hate to dash Star's desire to play two characters, I would like to reserve the drummer of breaking grace. I should have him/her up soon.

Savier
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:31 am

^_^ Feel free.

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Savier on Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:40 am

^.^ Glad you are okay with it. Was a tad bit worried cause I was fairly certain you could beat me up.

Savier
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:20 am

Always willing to let another person take a character- more variety that way. Well, mostly. :-)

OurStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EveningAngel on Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:14 am

Alright, since that's settled, I think we can start the RP now! (:

EveningAngel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kkpigs on Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:17 pm

It's literally 106 here. Ugh.

kkpigs
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Savier on Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:23 pm

I just noticed that everyone on each band is the same sex save for the drummers. Ha, odd.

Savier
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kkpigs on Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:06 pm

I'm updating my character's profile. It sucks compared to everyone elses but it won't anymore! :P

kkpigs
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:39 pm

Hey, guys, I won't be online tomorrow or the day after, and have to go now, so if you want to, you can just ghost/ignore Grace for that period of time.

OurStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PansylovestheBeatles on Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:31 am

Hey guys, so so sorry about not posting, see I wrote out this awesome great post a while ago during a bad storm (smart right?) and the power got knocked out so I lost everything and I haven't got the time to post a quality post since. Tomorrow, though, I'll post okay.

PansylovestheBeatles
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!