Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Chasing the Sins

Chasing the Sins

a part of “Chasing the Sins”, a fictional universe by Iezobel.

Every seven years fourteen people are chosen to become the deadly sins. One male and female for each. They are then sacrificed. This time the group run from their fate. How far will they get?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Chasing the Sins”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Chasing the Sins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iezobel on Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:17 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Chasing the Sins"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Follow me down the path
I will walk beside you
Guiding and showing you the way
I will not leave you
I will be standing on the path watching you
If you ever feel alone
Close your eyes
You will see 6 sets of foot prints
2 belonging to you, 4 to me
Then you will know that I have not left you

For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf...
And the strength of the Wolf is the Pack

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Iezobel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Chasing the Sins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arabella13 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:24 pm

Can I reserve a Female werewolf please? :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arabella13
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PatchworkHeart on Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:26 pm

Could I please reserve Female Lust, I was wondering whether the Angels could be anything (Eg. 'dark' or 'fallen') if so, I'd like to make her a fallen Angel & if not, I'll make her a demon.

PatchworkHeart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iezobel on Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:47 pm

@Arabella
Sure what sin though?

@patchwork
Sorry but there are no fallen angels but ill reserve a demon. Sorry...

Iezobel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallout539 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:46 pm

Could I reserve a Male Angel with the sin of Pride?

fallout539
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Norien de Iridius on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:09 pm

And could I get the female angel, also with pride? Funny how that worked...
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Norien de Iridius
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iezobel on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:58 pm

Ok I might start the RP this weekend. Not sure but I need to finish my char. I also might make another char but maybe not so yeah and I love all your characters!

Iezobel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallout539 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:22 pm

Sorry, gonna have to cancel that reserve. Apologies for holding you up.

fallout539
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GoldenRayne on Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:05 pm

May I reserve a female Demon with the sin of Pride?
What can I say I've always been bad

GoldenRayne
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Promethean Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iezobel on Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:37 am

Sorry both of them spots are gone.

Iezobel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:24 pm

Any spots open? :)

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!