Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Not in my Social Circle

Not in my Social Circle

a part of “Not in my Social Circle”, a fictional universe by Ἐνυώ.

The Jock goes for the Nerd. The cheerleader chases the Scene. The loner after the Hard-ass. A romance between unlikely groups.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Not in my Social Circle”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Not in my Social Circle

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ἐνυώ on Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:35 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Not in my Social Circle"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"This is the world we live in, either you kill or die....or you die and kill."
-The Governor, The Walking Dead

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ἐνυώ
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Not in my Social Circle

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:58 pm

Do the nerds have to be the cliche types who are math and science buffs who can recite their third grade Earth Science textbook from memory or are they just the very studious types and can be strong in subjects of our choice? (Art nerd, band nerd, English nerd, etc)
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:53 pm

Yeah I was about to ask the same question. What about all the Artsy people?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:17 pm

I would like to please reserve the scene character. ^^ I'm working on him now.

shatari19
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:37 pm

I think I will be the Cheerleader actually. Normally I go for the bookworm type and rarely do the cheerleader, but I like playing different types, so yeah, I'll do cheerleader.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby divinedarkness on Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:48 pm

I will be making a Cheerleader character as well!

divinedarkness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrownTheEmpire on Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:51 pm

Ἐνυώ says the nerds can be anything, art, band, ect.

@shatari19, reserved.

@Zodia195, reserved.

Also, there are two of each, they can be boy or girl there are just two of each group.
I will knock down the Gates of the Netherworld,
I will smash the door posts, and leave the doors flat down,
And will let the dead go up to eat the living!
And the dead will outnumber the living!

CrownTheEmpire
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby divinedarkness on Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:04 pm

SO will I be able to also reserve a cheerleader?

If so I'd like to reserve a female cheerleader as well as a male Jock!

EDIT Sorry ignore this!!!! I won't be reserving after all :(

divinedarkness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:10 pm

Well, I went ahead and submitted a female Hard-Ass-- excuse the rushed nature of the latter portion of the history, kinda had to push it out pretty quickly. That said, I didn't realise there were limits on how many of each clique there can be, so I hope nobody else has submitted a female Hard-Ass :v
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:24 pm

Well it seems that the roles are disappearing quickly. I'll probably go for a male nerd if you don't mind.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrownTheEmpire on Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:34 pm

Okay! Ἐνυώ has decided that there will be four characters in each group.

Example: There can be two male and two females in the Jocks group.

Also, only reason I am posting for Ἐνυώ is because she is my sister and I am making a character at the moment. :3

So everyone is reserved if you still would like to join.

CrownTheEmpire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:01 pm

Oh, well, in that case, I'd like to reserve a male jock please!

He might be a bit different, but that's how he's going to be attracted to other people outside his group / people outside his group attracted to him.
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:58 pm

Is the role of Male nerd still open?

shadereen
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonohra on Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:16 pm

Can I reserve a female nerd?

Sonohra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PansylovestheBeatles on Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:41 pm

May I pretty please with a Beatle on top reserve the second female nerd? (Something tells me that won't be a very hard role to do, lol)

PansylovestheBeatles
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ἐνυώ on Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:20 pm

All of them reserved. ^.^

Ἐνυώ
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:09 pm

If you do need help with more char slots, I could do another, but honestly for now I want to stick with one. Thanks!

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PatchworkHeart on Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:15 am

Awh, no male cheerleaders? :c
Could I please reserve a female Jock?

PatchworkHeart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GabGabPanda on Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:57 pm

I would like to reserve a female Scene character, please! :)

GabGabPanda
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ἐνυώ on Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:07 pm

PatchworkHeart wrote:Awh, no male cheerleaders? :c
Could I please reserve a female Jock?

Hell, if you want to have a male cheerleader, I'll set that up. I know a guy on our cheer squad at my high school. Thanks all good and dandy if you want me to reserve a spot. Sorry if I get on late, I have Dial Up. Shit is slow and annoying, but I live in the mountains and won't get high speed for a while. Just hang in there babes :)

Ἐνυώ
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!