Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

HOTD: Only the begining

a part of “HOTD: Only the begining”, a fictional universe by The Soul one.

A group of students and teachers team up to survive the sudden apocalypse.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “HOTD: Only the begining”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:47 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "HOTD: Only the begining"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I used to be nice... Then I got bored.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Soul one
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: HOTD: Only the begining

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:01 am

*cough cough* *raises hand* May I reserve the insane one, if I may? And Is it alright If it's a girl?
Rage & Pride
> [S] Cascade.
"This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols."
- Homestuck

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby divinedarkness on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:03 am

The Smart one please!
Last edited by divinedarkness on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

divinedarkness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lokisma on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:25 am

Can I make a chick? Just a regular chick? I'll only be on for a bit, I'm just desperate for a role play before i leave for vacation. I wouldn't want to take up a valuable spot. I'll just get killed by a zombie later on...

lokisma
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:33 am

Okay, Can I take the Nerd,

her face claim will be Jhene Aiko.

I loved High School of the Dead, I'm still hoping for a second season '_'
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:48 am

Goddamnit, Soul, now I have to join this too. T_T

The Jackass seems cool. c:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:00 am

Hm, the rules seemed to have failed appearing...
Oh well, they were pretty basic anyway.

Alright, Reserved for all!

@FamishedPants I was thinking of you while I wrote him down... (joking, no I wasn't)

@Rage&Pride Yes, it can be a girl.

@lokisma Sure, won't take up a reservation for obvious reasons... Just have your character in the classroom with the Jackass and the Teacher.

@MaliceInWonderland It better have a second season... They said they confirmed it, but I forget when it should be coming out. (Too lazy to check :P)

If anyone knows anyone who might be interested in this, please invite them! I did not add this to the intro, but I am willing to add roles or duplicate them so long as there are obvious strength/weakness differences. (example: One insane one is horrible at fighting, but is good at first aid, while another is amazing at fighting, but everyone can hardly stand him...)

The Soul one
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:56 am

Hey!

Can I grab the Nurse please?
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:07 pm

Yup, reserved!

The Soul one
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:14 pm

Sweet.
I've already got this whole idea about him being some poor medical student, spiteful that he could only get a job as a male nurse. Haha. He'll be interesting.

I'll start on him soon, though I'm going to be out for all of today, and most of tomorrow night. I can get a WIP in by tomorrow. Hopefully it won't take too long. =P

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:48 pm

@lokisma Actually, when you leave, you could abandon your character and I could play her until you get back.

The Soul one
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:36 pm

Alrighty, Riley's finished for the most part. I still have images to add but other then that. She's done xD

Dig her equipment, gave a little nod to the anime xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:42 pm

Hey, I noticed that there are both anime and real pictures for the characters. Is there one you prefer more than the other, or is either one alright?

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:44 pm

Just wanna yet ya'll know I'll finish up Vick's CS ASAP. I've been a little preoccupied at the moment, but I'll get to it soon. Don't worry! XD

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BraceBlaze on Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:08 pm

Can I reserve the looker?

BraceBlaze
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:25 pm

@Thadine Yup, don't mind either. I always use anime pics when I can, but I can understand if you want to use real pics.

@Rage&Pride Okay, wasn't too worried.

@BraceBlaze Okay, reserved!

@MaliceInWonderland Makes enough sense too, because them being stuck in the janitor's closet allows her to get one.

The Soul one
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:36 pm

if everyone could finish their characters and submit them, that would be great.

The Soul one
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:42 pm

Sorry bout that, I'll go finish me charrie right away

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:57 pm

Hey, I'm going to be camping for four days starting tomorrow. I will be unable to post during it.
Please get the characters done by then.

The Soul one
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:24 pm

Hey, I'm going to be out on vacation for the next 7 days.

We don't have internet where we're staying, but whenever we stop at a cafe or something, I'll log on and finish my character/post.

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!