Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

LakeClan's Rise

LakeClan's Rise

a part of “LakeClan's Rise”, a fictional universe by Sköldpadda.

The cats of LakeClan have not always held their lush territory. Only seasons ago they were hardened city dwellers. Now the cats that drove them from the streets has pursued to the new territory, and their fighting force is large. Can LakeClan survive?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “LakeClan's Rise”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

LakeClan's Rise

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sköldpadda on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:17 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "LakeClan's Rise"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sköldpadda
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Re: LakeClan's Rise

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby elidor495 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:03 pm

Can I reserve a spot as a warrior?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

elidor495
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:53 pm

Could I reserve the Deputy, please?

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyslexicAngel713 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:26 pm

Could I reserve 2 apprentices? Sibling cats, one is a regular apprentice and one is the apprentice to the medicine cat

DyslexicAngel713
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sköldpadda on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:31 am

Sorry people's I wasn't even aware this was here. Yes deputy will be reserved, as will an apprentice position and a medicine apprentice position. Elidor, I'll reserve your spot too.

Sköldpadda
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:49 pm

I hope you don't mind Sköldpadda, but I went ahead and made these.

This one is Claw

This one is Buzzardpaw

I got bored earlier and tried to make your cat characters by the way you described them. Here, you can copy and paste this and put it in your Character Sheet.

Code: Select all
Claw: [img]http://i41.tinypic.com/2ez73mg.jpg[/img]
Buzzardpaw: [img]http://i40.tinypic.com/kth77.png[/img]

Sorry if it was rude, and if you want me to change anything, just tell me. ^.^
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sköldpadda on Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:48 am

Thank you Starlight :) I would have done somethin like that myself but I only use my phone and it won't work on there... I will definately edit these in once I find my laptop. You are a rockstar.

Now, please forgive my derpness, but where exactly is posting for the roleplay going to happen? I don't quite understand this site yet.

Sköldpadda
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:12 pm

@Sköldpadda. Well, when you decide that you have enough characters to begin, then you can write out the first post and give us the OK to start posting. If that makes any sense. ^.^

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MangaGirl2303 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:38 pm

I don't know if my character was rejected but if not can you please look over it to see if you want to accept it because I really love the idea of this roleplay and would like to know whether or not I got rejected. Please and thank you.
You:"Whats your name?"
Me:"That's Classified
You:"Why?"
Me:"That's Classified"
You:"What's your favorite color?"
Me:"That's Classified"
You:"Is everything classified?"
Me:"No"
You:"What isn't?"
Me:"Pudding"
You:"Why pudding?"
Me:"That's classified"

MangaGirl2303
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!