Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Walking Dead: When the End Comes

a part of “The Walking Dead: When the End Comes”, a fictional universe by AmbrosiaVAC.

It started out slow. Small towns and the like. And then it just... spread. It's been so long since then. We don't even know if there are any other survivors. Maybe it's just us. {{AMC's The Walking Dead Roleplay}}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Walking Dead: When the End Comes”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmbrosiaVAC on Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:35 pm

Welcome to the world of The Walking Dead
"Intelligence without ambition is like a bird without wings."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AmbrosiaVAC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Walking Dead: When the End Comes

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:14 pm

May I reserve Female 2? I'll have the CS up tomorrow night, if you have the Outline up by then :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmbrosiaVAC on Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:17 am

You may. The Outline is up now. I also added a reserve password (how I forgot to before, I'll never know) but I'm going to trust you read everything ;).

AmbrosiaVAC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow44499 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:36 pm

Oi, may I reserve OC male one. Seattle! Meep! Anyways... May I change the face claim? And I need to ask you about his history in PM. He's an existing character.
Image Image

Shadow44499
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmbrosiaVAC on Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:48 pm

What do you mean by existing character, exactly?

AmbrosiaVAC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IHearYouInMyDreams<3 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:48 am

Hey, can I reserve female 4, but change her face claim to Rose McGowan? Seattle!

IHearYouInMyDreams<3
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow44499 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:55 pm

Existing character of mine. One that I've used several times in the past, just have to edit some things and change some gear.

Shadow44499
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmbrosiaVAC on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:58 pm

Oh, that's perfectly fine, Shadow.

And reserved, Dreams :).

AmbrosiaVAC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:07 pm

Ambrosia, I believe you are my savior for the day! I was just thinking how I wanted to join a Walking Dead rp a few minutes ago.

Anyway, may I reserve OC Group's Male 5 slot? I'll keep the FC the same for now. Seattle!

legacy14
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmbrosiaVAC on Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:17 am

It's reserved for you, legacy.

AmbrosiaVAC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:33 am

I would also like to reserve a spot. A male please, whichever number. I think I'll change the FC. Not sure about who I'll pick though. Seattle : )
We drink to him as comrade must
But it's still the same old story
A coward goes from dust to dust
A hero from dust to glory.

Modesty wrote:Where originality comes in is finding new ways to explore the things that already exist to us. Suddenly red becomes crimson, ruby, scarlet, cherry, carnelian, vermilion, cardinal, sienna, maroon, sorrel, rojo, sanguine. Suddenly red can become a metaphor, a picture, a symbol.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmbrosiaVAC on Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:00 am

I just reserved Slot Three for you, on a whim.

AmbrosiaVAC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:03 am

Annnnd he's up. I changed the FC to M Shadows. Just let me know if I need to fix anything.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faith Fanon on Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:51 pm

Can I reserve the third female slot please?

Would it be alright if I dropped in the character I wrote for a Walking Dead 1x1 that almost got off the ground?
roleplay/the-walking-dead-california-chronicles

I can submit her tomorrow if that's acceptable.

Faith Fanon
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!