Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Not in my Social Circle

Not in my Social Circle

a part of “Not in my Social Circle”, a fictional universe by Ἐνυώ.

The Jock goes for the Nerd. The cheerleader chases the Scene. The loner after the Hard-ass. A romance between unlikely groups.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Not in my Social Circle”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Not in my Social Circle

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:39 pm

Hey! Can I reserve Female Nerd 2?

I was gonna be a cheerleader or a hard ass, but those are all taken :(

{BTW: I'm a very eager person, so I'm probably just going to assume the character is reserved for me and submit it anyway. Sorry if that's annoying!}

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PansylovestheBeatles on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:36 pm

Are we free to post or are we going to wait?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PansylovestheBeatles
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ἐνυώ on Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:51 am

You guys are free to go ahead and post. :) We have to get more male characters in here, so if you guys know anyone willing to make a male character let em know!
"This is the world we live in, either you kill or die....or you die and kill."
-The Governor, The Walking Dead

Ἐνυώ
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:48 pm

Wait, wait. Are you making the first post, Evuw? {Sorry if I butchered that spelling} or is someone else doing it? I was under the impression that the creator of the roleplay starts it.

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GabGabPanda on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:03 am

Yeah, I'm a bit new to Roleplay Gateway so I want to see some posts before I post to kind of get a feel for it. :3

GabGabPanda
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:11 am

The writing style differs from person to person and from roleplay to roleplay. I have no idea what the GM wants for this one, a couple of paragraphs, a wall of text, a single paragraph and more plain doing stuff.

So yeah I also went ahead and posted. Its not a good starting post but hey, from what I gather Ἐνυώ is okay with it.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ἐνυώ on Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:36 pm

Sorry guy, I'm scattered brained and new to creating role plays. I don't mind the writing styles you use, that's all up to you. I have dial up, so its hard for me to get on her and be able to type often. I will get on as soon as possible for me. I will be posting her in a minuet. :) Sorry.

Ἐνυώ
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!