Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

.hack//Begining

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:10 am

(OOC: Thats how you spell lose? O well)
He rushed over and got her hand just in time "See what I mean. We are high up. So dont go to a window. Anyways, are you okay."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightmare
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:21 am

OOC: Soory x.x

IC:
She frantically latched on to his arms not letting go. "Ok!!?? Are you serious!?" She said out of panick like a cat that was almost thrown into a pond.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aelita
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:25 am

"Hm. All for porting back raise a free hand. *Riases his left hand* Well thats one third of the room so it counts as half, anybody else wish to return?"

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:40 am

Zatani raised one hand while the other was wrapped securely around his right hand. "I am more then up to it!!"

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:34 am

"Okay." He got her back onto the floor "Lets port back." And on that note the were surronded in a purple light and appeared back into the city "Ah, the rustle and bustle of the Virtual city!"

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:38 am

Zatani smiled happily when they got back in the city then turned to him. "I told you! Rats are bad!" She said glaring at him.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:02 am

"Ya, sure, maybe when they're 10 feet tall with tails powerful enough to move an elephant!" he walked over to an empty area "Anyways I gotta go to bed for some lecture tomorrow about not putting fireants in a desk. Besides, I have a pet rat." He logged off.

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!