Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Welcome to the Institute

Welcome to the Institute

a part of “Welcome to the Institute”, a fictional universe by shadowseductress.

You are stuck in a top secret facility called "The Institute." It is here where they torture you and test you, all because you have super powers.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome to the Institute”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Welcome to the Institute

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowseductress on Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:59 am

I am just sort of waiting for sneak to post again before I keep going, but I REALLY like where this rp is going. I think it has a lot of potential to be something really nice :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shadowseductress
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:32 pm

I thinks so too :3 Im just waiting for a reply myself lol
Why in the world
Can't you see the things I see
The more I run into your arms
The more you run away from me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:10 am

So I assume this is dead officially..?
Sad day...

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:42 pm

D: Dead? I didn't even get to post my intro T_T

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowseductress on Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:04 am

Yeah I was waiting for Sneak, also Sorry I have been gone. My interent went out for a while. I am back now though.

shadowseductress
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:37 am

Yay! You're back :3
Im still waiting for a reply, but, if no one minds, I'll just send in another post and hope that gets it moving..?

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowseductress on Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:26 am

Sure :) if that doesn't work I was thinking of launching a reboot.

shadowseductress
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:23 pm

Cool!
My post might be wayyyy late because I work close tonight D:
But I like the reboot idea, I'd definitely send in my character so save a spot for me :3

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowseductress on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:28 pm

Okidoke. I will keep that in mind.

shadowseductress
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:42 pm

Soooo I just realized the post I sent end yesterday didn even post... Ughhhhhhhh

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 10tanksonawall on Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:16 am

I'm also interested in the idea of a reboot. PM me if it comes to that, I'd love to be a part of it.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4206431/ I write Fanfiction. It's actually not that bad.
I hate being the last person to post before a pause. I always feel like everyone's looking at my post, wondering how the hell they're supposed to respond to it.

10tanksonawall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whalebone on Sat May 03, 2014 1:53 pm

posting here so that I can come back later

Whalebone
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!