Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Astrological Academy

Astrological Academy

a part of “Astrological Academy”, a fictional universe by リンーちゃん.

A certain special academy where only a specific choice of 12 people may enter! Quite a large place for such a small amount of people? Of course! But that's because these people aren't quite normal as you'd think~

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Astrological Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Astrological Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:36 am

YAY~ <3 We're starting on Tuesdaaaaaaay~~~

@Ava: Psssh, I'm not pro. x( You should see the other pros who can figure out any guy charry just from snapping their fingers. T_T I don't actually know alot of anime hotties to be honest...
And I haven't watched 'FREE!!' yet. *sniffs*

Pretty boys swimming, and pouring water on themselves, and, and, and... *nosebleeds and faints*

@Bunny: *curtsy* I'm glad you found my post hilarious Bunny~ ^_^ I try hard~

@Everyone: Call me Nai. xD Tnevda isn't exactly a friendly word to type all the time. I don't even know how I came up with it in the first place. *shot*

Me and my terrible memory.

Edit~~

@Keen: If I recall correctly, Pisces is the fish constellation or something like that. So... things involving water? Or you could do something like mine. Virgo is supposed to an earthly constellation, but since there was a character that had Earth Mani, I decided, since Virgo is the Virgin, why not an ability that relates to 'Pure'? So I decided on Light Mani. A play of both PURE virgin and STAR constellation. ^_^ Also, Lady Luck was a sudden idea that came up to me. I was thinking I wanted to make Virgo a lady-like person who was still flirty. Also, since she gambled, I wanted her to win (ehehe~), so I gave her the 'Lady Luck' ability. Of course, it has other uses too!

Just some tips on how I came up with my character's abilities. Hopefully that helps you with your character.
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeonniBunny on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:00 am

THANK YOU SO MUCH :D Nai is so much easier to type...lol
I usually just scroll through Tumblr until I find a drool-worthy hottie, and then watch the anime xD.

Poor Penelope...and poor poor Damien. Penelope's probably gonna get an overload of teasing ('cause she so adorable), and Damien's gonna get an overload of jealousy. He's got a lot of beating up to do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BeonniBunny
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iezobel on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:43 pm

Ok my character is up. Hope you all like her. Of anything is wrong please tell me or any adjustments need to be made please tell me.
Follow me down the path
I will walk beside you
Guiding and showing you the way
I will not leave you
I will be standing on the path watching you
If you ever feel alone
Close your eyes
You will see 6 sets of foot prints
2 belonging to you, 4 to me
Then you will know that I have not left you

For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf...
And the strength of the Wolf is the Pack

Iezobel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:47 pm

@Nai Well, I'd hope you haven't watched it yet considering it hasn't started airing! Hehe, but thanks for the help. The water thing was my first thought as well but someone already has a water manipulation power so I don't really wanna do that too. And fish well... I can't really think of anything cool relating to them xD

The next thing that pops to mind relating to water is ice, but when I think of an ice user I don't think of an energetic and cheerful person, though I suppose that could still be interesting.

Keen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:47 pm

Ack! Double posted for some reason @_@

Keen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:54 pm

Posted my opinion on the characters {that have entered so far} on Leo. If you guys have any suggestions on how you want the character relationship to be let me know!

pepperx3
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:14 pm

Only animes can make you get so into a sport xD
I have a feeling that if I watched FREE!!, I'd suddenly tryout for a swim team lol
For overdrive, I rode my bike everywhere!

@Nai I wish I had that power D:
It's hard trying to look for that perfect male and even female FC
I think I just need to watch more animes lol

@Keen You could have an ice manipulator o-o
To make it funny, your character could still be cheery but always have the sniffles?
Why in the world
Can't you see the things I see
The more I run into your arms
The more you run away from me

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:19 pm

Btw, I hope Im not the only person who felt her heart swoon at seeing the Preview Video of 'FREE!!'?
-Happy Sigh-
Anyone feel like swimming..?

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:34 pm

I'm a casual swimmer and I played during our inter-house basketball, even before 'FREE!!' and KnB. xD
So having animes that include my fav sports and sexy beast make me swoon for hours.

Oh? 'FREE!!' hasn't aired yet? I think I got ahead of myself due to excitement and fear that I missed it. Yay~

@Keen: Passive ability to breath in water? Active ability...Lightning Mani? Or if you want to be supportive, Liquid healing? Be creative, think about what relates to fishes. Perhaps a dangerous coating of sharp scales?

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:43 pm

I was just wondering if there were any spots open? :3

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:34 pm

That super awkward moment I never subscribed to this topic and lost this roleplay and all hell broke loose and the crowd tried to stage a public stoning and the witch hunt was on and-

I found you guys again though. (Glomps)
Now that I have the skelly again, I'll hopefully have Libra up by the end of the day tomorrow ^_^

"All around I see raining, things don’t seem to go my way. Got a dark cloud that's hanging and it seems to follow me…"
Boy, won’t you just wake up? Feel the humming this cool world is giving you...Better start running to catch up with your life, catch on up, before the whole thing is through.

QueenJen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:56 am

Actually , he's up now because I pulled an all higher on accident bahah. Let me know if he needs changes okay?!

QueenJen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:31 am

'FREE!!' IS OUT~~ <3 First Episode~~~~~~~~~~~~

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:48 pm

^^ I just watched tat because of your post :D :D :D Me likey so far! Is there a manga?

QueenJen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:29 am

XD

Not that I know of. And is the rp going to start??? I'm raring to go!~

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pepperx3 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:32 pm

More than half of the other zodiac characters aren't even submitted..o.o do you have any other free spots you need me to take?

pepperx3
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:37 pm

I sent my Libra in but he was never accepted lol

QueenJen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:29 pm

I would say to PM the GM, but she did mention that this roleplay wouldnt start for awhile.
It sucks because people kinda forget about the roleplay after awhile D:
I really hope it starts and everyone is still in, this in honestly the 7th roleplay I've joined and made characters for since I've been back and the others died before we've even started D;

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:37 pm

Well,im going on vacation for the week,D:So if we start while im gone just mention my character all antisocial in the corner or something.

You could always do a mass PM to everyone involved too, thats worked before for me :3

QueenJen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeonniBunny on Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:41 am

I'm still alive >3< I'm so impatient right now, lol.

BeonniBunny
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!