Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Outcasters; Second Generation

The Outcasters; Second Generation

a part of “The Outcasters; Second Generation”, a fictional universe by RawkFist.

The first generation are off living their lives, and now the second have stepped up to take their turn.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Outcasters; Second Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Outcasters; Second Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:50 pm

Question: Know one knows that Ashley killed Mike and Andy. Just Lucy and Ashley right?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:55 pm

Ashley doesn't know either.
Gir ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:02 pm

Got it, just Lucy. I wonder how this is going to turn out. Everyone is going to choose Ashley's side when Lucy tries to get to her and then Lucy would be hated but in reality Lucy was right all along.....wow

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:40 pm

I apologise, but I won't be posting tonight because I may or may not be having a mental breakdown. I just went to check on my two rats, Salt and Pepper, and they must have been fighting or something because Pepper ate a giant hole through Salt... His own brother, and he just ate him. ;_; I now have to get rid of Pepper because I can't even look at him the same way anymore...

On a brighter note, loving the ideas and stuff.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:48 pm

Aww Rawk, I'm sorry to hear that.

Dreamer: Andrew is part Dryad. Bury him and next spring he'll come back. xD

Purple, I'm gonna send Dominic over to Lucy soon xD Kay?
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:58 pm

Rawk I am sorry about Salt and Pepper. Feel better okay??

Malice: Awesome. I will do that later to freak everyone out.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:01 pm

Rawk: Thats just straight up cannibalism. Hope you feel better!

Malice: Okey Dokey!

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:52 am

Hey guys, I dunno if any of you are interested in Game of Thrones or A Song of Ice and Fire but I just joined an RP and it needs other players and you guys are awesome RPers so I was thinking you guys might wanna take a lot?

roleplay/game-of-thrones-the-seven-kingdoms#introduction

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:48 pm

I'm sorry, I don't know anything about Game of Thrones. I think I tried watching an episode when it first came out, but there was so much nakedness in that one episode that it was just really awkward for me and Ren, so we decided to never ever watch it again.

Like ever.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:09 pm

Andrew is coming back to life. Only because I want more confusing when he doesn't remember what happen and even denies the fact that he died. ((heehee)) but I don't want Ashley to do it. SO.....WHO WANTS TO BRING ANDREW BACK TO LIFE?? All that needs to happen is he needs to be buried by his life tree....in the dragon kingdom...since he was born there.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Sorry, Moonlight. I haven't seen Game of Thrones. I'd been meaning too. And I've read like the first four pages of Songs of Ice so I have no idea what would be going on. I will however check it out but I can't make any promises.

Rawk, HBO tends to do that with their original series. You'll never be able to handle True Blood. xD

Dreamer. Tommy would have buried him there already, so maybe he can just wake up. Although with Sym, Erieda needed to assist but maybe he should come back right when people starts suspecting Ashley.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:30 am

Well it actually has very little to do with GoT xD it's like ages before the Books or Series so it is xD just think of it as a medieval fantasy rp and you might get into it xD I've read the books and all the series and what the RP is about isn't anything from them, it's about 13 generations before the actual Game of Thrones book which is book one of A Song of Ice and Fire
God I sound desperate xD

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:33 pm

That's just creepy. He just like springs to life and walks around like nothing happened.....OMG! That is going to be exactly what I do. And the first person he sees is going to be none other than ASHLEY!! Mwahaha!

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:43 pm

RawkFist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:34 pm

errr Okay.

Anyway, Rawk, Erieda's finished, I'm working on Simon next. This drawing is taking me way longer then I'd like but I want it to be perfect!

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:45 pm

What's going on guys. Why has all posting stopped. I do not like this.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:29 pm

Hell if I know. I'm waiting on ya'll.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:10 pm

I'm so sorry for my lack of posting, but I do have a reason.

Someone brought their Rottweiler named Merlin into the kennels that I help out at. This dog was vicious, but I managed to get the lead on him and walk him. Y'know, I thought it was going alright, until I got him back into the kennels and tried to take the lead off. It snapped on me and proper ripped my hand up, and I've only just been able to bend my fingers without wanting to shoot myself in the face. So, yeah... My posts may not be as fast and they may be shorter, but I'll get 'em done.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:29 pm

Oh My God. Rawk, What the $#%@ are you doing online?! You need to get better alright.

and I hope you sue the hell out of those people.

and also I FINALLY posted in Love isn't always a fairy-tale. xD

Also, for those who are interested. A friend of mine has an Zombie Apocalypse RP called Last Ones Left. We could use more players and so far there's only one guy. So if you're interested come on by but you gotta be able to post daily.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:36 pm

Nah, I'm not suing. I already feel bad enough that they're having their baby put down. ;_; Strangely enough, I feel really bad. Sure, he attacked my hand, but I'm a stranger and he was probably scared out of his mind, what with his owners just shoving him into a kennels with about 30 other dogs and some unknown humans trying to touch him and lead him around. I'd have done the same if I was a dog.

And trust me, I've been milking the whole hand thing for a while and Ren told me to just get over myself, so I figured I'd better take his advice and catch up on some posting. I can get the posts done, they just probably might have a lot of typos and won't be very long in word count.

As you might've already guessed, I'm in no position to take on any more roleplays. I'm barely getting by with the ones I have and I doubt I'd be able to post as often as required. But please wish your friend the best of luck from me. c:

RawkFist
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!