Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Forged of Blood and Steel.

Forged of Blood and Steel.

a part of “Forged of Blood and Steel.”, a fictional universe by Calvazara.

(Roles available! Take a look!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Forged of Blood and Steel.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Forged of Blood and Steel.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Fri May 10, 2013 12:58 pm

I'm in tonight, so I'm planning to post for Amalie at some point :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Fri May 10, 2013 10:54 pm

I'm going to try to post tonight or tomorrow before I leave for the science fair!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Fri May 10, 2013 11:04 pm

So, I decided I'm going to try my hardest to post tomorrow instead because I'm really tired and I just realized Charles's personality is really vague and I want to work on rewriting it a little bit.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Sat May 11, 2013 11:31 am

Hey Scar, don't feel rushed, honestly, I know your really busy at the moment, so don't worry :) It's just that everything has been quiet from everyone so I was just trying to lively up the OOC a bit, it worries me when it goes quiet :P
Image Image

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Binsetsu on Sun May 12, 2013 5:06 pm

My apologies for not posting recently, I've been abnormally busy recently and have not found the time to write anything worthy of posting. With a bit of luck I'll have some free time tomorrow and I'll be able to post then. :)

Binsetsu
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Thu May 16, 2013 12:38 pm

It fine :)

I am going to have my posts up, either tonight or tomorrow, depend how long it takes me to write :)

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:25 am

I'm thinking of opening some of the roles up again, what do you guys think?

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:10 pm

Heloooooooooooooooooo......?

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:40 pm

Sorry sorry sorry. I have every intention of posting really soon. Hopefully tomorrow evening? I haven't forgotten about this, I promise.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:52 pm

Thank you hunnie!!

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:16 am

Finally got to post! :) Should be able to post back much faster now I'm finished for summer :)

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:49 pm

I'm so, so sorry I forgot to reply on here as Charles. I'd been meaning to, but it slipped my mind until just recently when it started to become a bit more active again.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:13 pm

It's okay Scar :)

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:32 pm

Please Read: I do no know if any of you still check back here, however I feel like I should put this up regardless. Unfortunately interest in this RP has dwindled, which is sad but these things happen sometimes. I will be restarting this new, editing the plot slightly and adding some new characters, if anyone would like to take on their role again then look out for a new RP called 'Forged' I hope to see you there but if not then it was nice Rping with you :) Bye Everyone xx

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:29 pm

I'm sorry this roleplay ended up dying...but, I'll certainly be looking forward to a remake of it!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:57 am

Just to let everyone know, Cal has put up the remake for this here. It's got quite a few changes from the original but the majority of the characters are still there.
We're still looking for lots of characters so if any of you or anyone you know might be interested in joining check it out :)

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!