Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Teen Titans: Protectors of Jump City

Teen Titans: Protectors of Jump City

a part of “Teen Titans: Protectors of Jump City”, a fictional universe by XShishioX.

The old Titans have graduated. Nightwing and Cyborg have left the tower to a new generation of Titans, a gift for the new defenders of Jump City. However, when evil rears its ugly head, how will the new Titans respond? [PRIVATE RP. INVITE ONLY.]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Teen Titans: Protectors of Jump City”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Teen Titans: Protectors of Jump City

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon May 20, 2013 10:25 pm

LOL

I do see what you did there.

Because Shen's Op and....yeah.....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Sat May 25, 2013 3:34 pm

Hey all, so I did my best to write a post to jump-start this thing. I know I might've taken some liberties but I did my best to keep everyone in character and I'll edit anything you don't like.

Famished and Byte it should be ready for both of you to post and introduction at your will. I really hope this thing get's going again it's gonna be awesome.
Laxnchill20

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon May 27, 2013 6:46 pm

I wanted to write an introductory post...

But I think someone else did for me. :/

Lax, you were good. But I mean after your post came another and... I didn't even get to write Ken entering or anything, and I'm unsure what to post now.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Mon May 27, 2013 7:01 pm

Umm... well, you could write about being brought in, presenting your communicator at the door before being let it, and meeting all the other titans. Further, you could eat waffles.

Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon May 27, 2013 7:08 pm

*Totally not procrastinating and stuff*

Writing a post now, should be good-ish. Like, stuff happens and.. stuff.

@Famished:
I went the route Shishio just suggested. Maybe it's just me, but I, like, managed pretty good for an introduction. Even if stuff was a bit moved forward for us. x)
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Mon May 27, 2013 7:17 pm

yeah, sorry about that, trying to move on and introduce you guys isn't the easiest/best choice but we should be able to make it work.

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon May 27, 2013 7:25 pm

Meh! I'll try!

Also, Shisio, I'm currently waiting for Violet to say yay or neigh about me posting the Titans returning to the tower in the other RP, so I think that'll be the beginning of the second episode or something. I'm unsure. Also, starting post! Just noticed Byte posted. XD

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon May 27, 2013 7:27 pm

And so... Insanity has entered the game. Also, cakes. It's always cake! xD

Yeah, post's up -- Wasn't too sure how to go about it, but I think I managed nicely. NO COMPLAINING! I worked very, very hard to be as random as possible. :P

Ahem... Anyway, yeah, posts and stuff.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Mon May 27, 2013 7:33 pm

I liked it, my only complaint is that I ALREADY GAVE YOU CAKE IN ANOTHER RP!!!! HOW MUCH CAKE DO YOU NEED!!! (also in this one my character's not the most giving type....)

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Mon May 27, 2013 8:39 pm

That's ok, Page will bake cake all the time. He's good at it. Although @Senor Pants, yes Page's guitar has the powers, but he's the only one with the right type of energy to power it. If you tried to put Ki into it, it'd be like trying to feed Alternating Current Electricity to a washing machine when it's used to Direct Current. It just wouldn't work. Because Page's Souldrive is the only thing capable of fueling it, the powers are "his" to an extent, but his guitar creates the abilities via playing it. It's a sonic thing. Not trying to be all, "RAGGLE FRAGGLE! YOU GOT IT ALL WRONG!" and stuff, but I did feel the need to actually explain how it works. Just for future reference.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Mon May 27, 2013 10:54 pm

Me: *is totally still here* Excitment! New people! Ill post for Shizuka in a momento.

I used to be normal ... until I met those losers
Who I now call my Best Friends

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Venom0861 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:05 am

I'm gonna post Kelsier's run-through of the training course tomorrow so you guys know.

Venom0861
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:29 pm

alright coolio

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Venom0861 on Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:11 am

So did this die or are peoples just busy? Cuz it's been like forever

Venom0861
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:51 am

Busy, probably. I know I sorta am. Also, waiting for more people to post since I decided not to partake in the training course thingy. Would be weird to go all: Yeah, I'm gonna run now- Actually, that wouldn't be weird. Still, no posting from me until I feel safe to post... something.

*Goes back to furrowing his brow over PHP stuff*

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:02 pm

I tried to make some excitement by acting semi out of character. But can't post again cause I was last

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Venom0861 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:46 am

So Is anyone going to post or is this just dead?

Venom0861
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:34 am

I'm pretty sure we died. We only tried approximately 479884948 times to keep it going. The world just doesn't want us to do it

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:22 pm

I think the problem was you didn't have any Villain-Hero interaction right off the bat. You guys needed a direct plot line to give everybody a set goal, and see how the characters would utilize each other in a team setting to achieve said goal.
Once more, with rhythm!

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:06 pm

that was literally what was going to happen next (and everyone knew that) but it didnt' happen....

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!