Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Awakening the Dragon's Heart

Awakening the Dragon's Heart

a part of “Awakening the Dragon's Heart”, a fictional universe by AvalonKnight.

Long ago mighty beasts ruled the Earth, causing havoc.That is until a group of brave soldiers fought back.The Dragon's were defeated but with their deaths came consequences. The Dark Lord as awaken.Now years later the dragons are re-awakened.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Awakening the Dragon's Heart”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Awakening the Dragon's Heart

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:23 pm

Question 1: If the dragons were born human, do they know that they are dragons?

Question 2: If they do know, when do they shift into their dragon?

Question 3: If they don't know, then what?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:30 pm

1. no they dont know they r dragons yet
2. they shift into dragons when their skin comes into contact with their crystal.
3. in the plot it explains tht a bunch of high school kids r taking a field trip to the museum where the necklaces with the crystals r being held. Our group of teen's can get curious and somehow seek into the back and find them. I want the characters to have relationships with each other before hand.

if u hav anymore questions i am happy to answer them :)
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:39 pm

we still need to people to put in their characters and then we need someone to take the Copper or Green Dragon. Then we can start :)

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:49 am

I will take the Copper Dragon. Thanks Purple for that.
Gir ♥

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:35 pm

alright since its the only one we need i am going to make the green dragon then we can start :D

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:31 pm

YEAH! I AM DONE THE GREEN DRAGON WE CAN START NOW XD
I SO EXCITED AND I JUST CANT HIDE IT!! LOL

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:38 pm

Awesome! :DD I'm looking forward to it~ :3

Also, I've been meaning to ask in the homepage there are spots named "Holy Warriors" are those roles that you want filled in too?
My Roleplays
A Different Life
A Gift Of Innocence
"Wait for me I'll come back for you"- A warewolf boy

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:02 pm

u can have one if u want one, really they are just extra roles but anyone can hav one :)
the first post is up hope u all like.
PS. i love all ur charcater at least the one's that hav written stuff on them. For anyone who hasn't finished ur character its not a rush or anything but could u pls get it done at sometime :)
thnx

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:52 pm

I see, I might take one but as of right now I can't because I kind of have my hands full. I joined a few RP's and I don't want to take another if I am not sure if I am going to be able to handle the character.

Will they be also students or do they know what they are already?

I am sorry for not finishing mine, I'll try to finish her soon~

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:17 pm

the warriors are a bit older then the teen's. yes they know wht they are cause they hav trained for this. and its fine u dont need to make no :) i was just going to do NPC's profiles for them so everyone knows their names and wht they look like.
and its fine i was talking about the people who only hav a few pieces of info ur is fine for now :)

r u going to post soon?

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:50 pm

I see~ well I would like to make one later, if you do NPC them I might snatch one then (:

Yes~ I was planning on posting, I am actually working on a post right now. I will also try to update Olivia soon~

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:10 pm

ok i'll save one for u :)
and cant wait to read it.
ps. I Olivia, u did an awesome job :)

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:33 pm

I'm so sorry about that! I kind of had a delay, my grandma visited us and I had to leave for a bit. I'll finish soon though~

And thanks :D I will also finish her soon hopefully but for now I'll work on my post

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:57 pm

All right I just posted but I was kind of wondering about the relations with one another, how will we work them out?

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:20 pm

just have then one each other. They can be friends, best friends, rivals anything really :)

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:46 pm

i posted but i as upset at how small mine was compared to everyone else's so i edited! Now you can look at it!

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:52 pm

Well mine was awfully short this time... I don't want to get too ahead of everyone else so for now I'll let it that way~ (:

Hope that's ok.

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:25 pm

if the people dont post by tom i'm just going to go on with the story and they can catch up. I just wanted to add a little bit of drama with my post and demonstrate how scary Avalon can be. She has a very bad temper :P

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:47 am

ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!! I just remebered. I'm going to be gone for a week! Going on a mission trip for my church!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:56 am

well u will just hav to play catch up Purple :(
we will try to not get to far ahead

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!