Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Us vs. Them!

Us vs. Them!

a part of “Us vs. Them!”, a fictional universe by ~Lonesome Butterfly~.

An Alien race has invaded Earth and now we must fight to survive....but there's a twist! [** SEMI-OPEN 1x1 for minor roles only**] (both main roles are TAKEN but I'm willing to accept a few minor roles.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Us vs. Them!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Us vs. Them!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:03 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Us vs. Them!"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"ėžė‚´ė€ ęŗ í†ĩė„ ė—†ė• ėŖŧė§€ ė•ŠëŠ”다. 단ė§€ 다ëĨ¸ ė‚Ŧ람ė—ę˛Œ ęŗ í†ĩė„ ė „ę°€ ė‹œí‚Ŧ ëŋė´ė§€." --->>*도ė›€*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Re: Us vs. Them!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PansylovestheBeatles on Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:14 pm

I'm intrested in this, and I may do it, it depends on how busy I am. It's a really cool polt though.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PansylovestheBeatles
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:34 pm

Heya!

Well feel free to join and submit a CS if you can!! ^_-

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:50 am

I may take a crack at this for the female role, as I already have a character who ticks the boxes, so to speak. Expect a CS from me in the not too distant future.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:03 am

Awesome!!
I definitely look forward to your CS! =) xD

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:59 pm

There we go, submitted. I went with a different image, mainly as I'm already way too used to talking about the character as a redhead and I'd be picturing that in my mind all along which could lead to some odd discrepancies with my writing.

Just let me know if anything needs changing as it's horribly late and I would not put it past myself to miss something crucial. XD

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:58 pm

VitaminHeart wrote:There we go, submitted. I went with a different image, mainly as I'm already way too used to talking about the character as a redhead and I'd be picturing that in my mind all along which could lead to some odd discrepancies with my writing.

Just let me know if anything needs changing as it's horribly late and I would not put it past myself to miss something crucial. XD

Actually it was a lovely CS!! <3 <3 *Approved!*
I'm working on the first post now! An as long as my net doesn't d/c from this weather I will definitely have it posted before I go to bed!! â™Ĩ

Can't wait to start, it's been too long since I've RP'd xD

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:37 pm

Sadly I feel asleep at my pc!! Leaving IMVU, WoW, and a zillion tabs in firefox all up and running! Surprised my lappy wasn't 5493058340958 degrees! Lol Got the post up however! Accidentally tagged your character there in the first post tho :P

I didn't wanna find your character in my first post, I figured you might wanna give your own back story to how and where you end up where my character could possibly find you in my next post! xD

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:12 pm

Heh, funnily enough I did that myself last night. I ended up waking up all of a sudden at about five thirty in the morning thinking 'Oh dear..I did not intend to do that..' and post is up!

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:24 pm

Lol!! I hate when that happens!! I always feel like I've wandered into the Twilight zone for a moment when I wake up face-planted beside my keyboard! haha

Another post is up from me too!! LOVED your post btw :)

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:23 am

Wow, that down time was rather long >.<
Funny thing, I was MINUTES away from posting before RPG.com went under. Was just proof reading things over.......go figure :P :D
Anyways it's posted now!! xD

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riareous on Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:04 pm

Hey ~Lonesome Butterfly~ and VitaminHeart!
It was described in the Rp brief that minor characters are still up for consideration?
I don't know if it is still the case or not so I'd love to hear back.
If it is the case, are there set positions/ roles you have in mind for minors or if you both are open to suggestions can I ask if scum roles are permissible?

Thanks,
Riar
x
What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine. I have a great deal.

Riareous
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!