Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Metamorphoses.2

Metamorphoses.2

a part of “Metamorphoses.2”, a fictional universe by AvengerSpirit.

As children they gained the ability to shift into their spirit animals. Years later following a tragic accident, the group of friends find themselves in the very world they corrupted and to save themselves they must save a world that is out to kill them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Metamorphoses.2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Metamorphoses.2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:57 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Metamorphoses.2"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.
-Irish blessing

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Metamorphoses.2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flexar on Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:25 pm

This looks interesting, but I have one question. What is civilisation like in Sacara? I'm aware that it's dystopian, but does it resemble Native American or modern society more?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Flexar
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:27 pm

Sacara has nothing to do with modern society. Everything is the way it once was. The only modern thing is found outside of Sacara where the teens are in comas, which will only be gotten to at the end of the rp.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Augustinsect on Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:09 pm

Hi, Spirit! Walt's up. :D
Cheers!
- AI

Augustinsect
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:08 pm

I saw! I really hope we get people this time around that actually stay. Its going to be nice to give the characters a second go round.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neverland on Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:18 pm

What an interesting role-play! Could I please reserve a female character, whose spirit animal is a snow leopard?
- Neverland -
"The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it." ~ J. M. Barrie, Peter Pan

Neverland
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:24 am

One of my favorite cats! Yes, I sure will. As of now though, we need something other than canines and felines. So last girl spot needs to be something different as well as the other characters, which just to clarify for anyone they are Indian. So we can see more variety in them as well.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neverland on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:57 am

Thank you very much! :)

Neverland
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:56 pm

May i pls reserve the last female character? her spirit animal a cougar?
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:40 am

I will reserve you the spot, but not as a puma (cougar, same thing), because it is a feline and I stated in rules that I wanted no more canines or felines in all caps. We have three felines and two canines. No more.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:25 pm

We still have an opening for the last female of the group as well as any number of characters for those who already in the world.

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!