Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

King of the Dolls

King of the Dolls

a part of “King of the Dolls”, a fictional universe by Ashes-6695.

The world has changed so much, and in it's new, futuristic state, the biggest sale object is artificial human beings. As the industry brings back souls to place inside their product, the result is hardly something sale-worthy. (dead)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “King of the Dolls”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: King of the Dolls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:39 pm

Two new characters?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:13 pm

Yeah, aside from getting some new people, and a couple of posts FINALLY making it to the ball and stuff, it's been rrather quiet OuO good 2 have u back!

I finally got Garret's post up, but i'm just soooo iufaiubfliurbfsu i am having major writer's block, so I'll wait until tomorrow for Wyatt, Adi, and Hayden, though I probably won't get to all three ^^;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starry-eyed Starfish on Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:30 pm

So just to make it clear: everyone is at the pawwwwwtyyy? (^_~) I don't want to go submitting anything and then screw up the plot (ToT)

Starry-eyed Starfish
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:05 pm

A couple people have officially made it there, and were saying that its started and such, there are just a few groups who haven't quite made it there yet ^u^

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:57 pm

Sorry about such a big gap since I was here last, but I just got Wyatt's post in now! Im going to work on Adina next and then I'll do Garret again OuO busy busy busy

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starry-eyed Starfish on Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:37 am

Whoa. So a lot HAS happened~!! I really like Tamerah!! But her post was really sad :'( I really want to use Soeri at some point but, only now have I realised, that she isn't a character that can exactly 'up and leave' without being noticed (ToT) Anyway, both of the new characters sound really cool and interesting~!

Starry-eyed Starfish
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airanea on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:01 pm

Haven't been around this weekend, Canada day long weekend- was camping, and today im not feeling so hot - regardless, imma try and have a post up tonight - tomorrow the latest.

So happy to see Damien in play, and thank you Starry-eyed, she means a lot to me. :) *Hearts*

Airanea
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:42 am

Well, i hope you had fun camping at the very least! And I must agree about your character as well as Damien ^u^ both are so interesting and the little sub-plot that they have going on is very intriguing~

on a side note atyvufebhseyufjlrsuekfsavufydfairfga i finally have posts up for Garret and Adina!! this means i am caught up with my posting *0* which is a huge surprise, but at least this gives me a little bit of down time while i wait on replied. I would post again with Hayden but i'm going to wait for some of the others to respond to him as well, since he wasn't only talking to Mika, so i'll wait for responses from the multiple characters first.

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:27 pm

Mkay, I'm going to wait to post for Olive until Isaac gets another post in but I've made a post for Emma <3

Poor thing. Crying blood tears over the treatment of Tamerah </3

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:03 am

I'm working on a post naow T.T My computer is having serious issues with internet and keeping it's charge, so I don't know when Isaac's post will be up :/
slcam plz

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airanea on Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:47 am

On an unrelated note - my other roleplay I was involved in died sadly </3 does anyone know of any others that are decent to join?

Airanea
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starry-eyed Starfish on Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:36 am

I posted for Xander~ I wasn't actually sure what I should do...So it's more just his reaction to the whole situation; plus Damien's swooped in now so I'm sure everything will be fine...Until he pulls out a gun and shoots Tids through the skull, probably.... (^u^)
I'm not sure about other roleplays but I really want to find one that is related to this amazing book I am reading at the moment, so if I find anything worthwhile during my searches, I shall be sure to tell you~!

Starry-eyed Starfish
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airanea on Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:54 pm

I'm gonna try and have a post up for Tamerah tomorrow -

and since I couldn't find a new roleplay of my own I thought I would make one, if anyone is interested in joining,
Life on Camp CFK2

We desperately need people - so you know if you wanna or if you know anyone who might be looking please past it along.

Airanea
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:32 pm

I'll be posting soon guys!! I promise. I've just been running ragged all over the place and I haven't had time. But I promise I will get to it tomorrow since I've got Friday off ^u^

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:46 pm

I've got Garret's post up! but come on guys, this is no excuse for the posting to be so dead. I am not the only person who has got posting to do =_= so get ur butts into gear before i start kicking 'em, yo!

of course, i am sorry for my delays, u_u i have been running ragged with work and fixing up my car, and i have not had as much time to get some heavy duty posting in, but i only had two characters to post with anyway, so i am kind of confused why you guys are so quiet! If u r quitting just tell me, i mean, i don't want to beat a dead horse here :/

EDIT; i will try to get a post done for Adina, too, i just have to hit myself over the head a couple times to get over my writers block to make sure his post isn't just going to be him looking back and forth from one person to the next all confused and just sort of listening to their conversation. ^^;

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starry-eyed Starfish on Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:19 pm

I'll try to get a post for Meora done at some point and try to stir some of the quieter characters into LOUDNESS~! ^U^

Starry-eyed Starfish
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:24 pm

-sits on hands-
I'm here :3 Just lurking.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:32 pm

well, at least i know some people are out there OuO can't have things getting completely quiet-like.

(((((((( ppssssst if any1 has extra time for another roleplay i made a new one (i wont get around to actually making my characters till later tho roleplay/welcome-to-greyson-reformatory )))))))))))))))

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starry-eyed Starfish on Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:22 pm

Oooh-Ooooh~~ WE'RE ON THE BRINK OF 100 POSTS~~!!! EXCITEMENT~~~~!!!!

Starry-eyed Starfish
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:24 pm

Post number 400 for the OOC board and I get to post it! WOO!

xD

..That's um... That's all I wanted to say. ^-^

Jynxii
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!