Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Super Hero High School

Super Hero High School

a part of “Super Hero High School”, a fictional universe by paperflowers932.

It's time to go back to school again, which for these students means it's time to start their first year at Super Hero High School

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Super Hero High School”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Super Hero High School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paperflowers932 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:35 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Super Hero High School"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

paperflowers932
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Super Hero High School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:52 pm

Can I please reserve FC: Maddie Hasson but change her to FC: Shay Mitchell?
If change is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle? -Tohru Honda

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:56 pm

can I reserve selena gomez?

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paperflowers932 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:53 pm

yes to both of your requests!

paperflowers932
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:02 pm

May I take on thee role of Brandon please? Me have a feeling he'll be a sidekick due to his power XD
Rage & Pride
> [S] Cascade.
"This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols."
- Homestuck

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:03 pm

Marcus steel?

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paperflowers932 on Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:58 pm

To Rage&Pride and tigerz,

Yes to your requests your characters have been reserved

paperflowers932
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paperflowers932 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:35 pm

First post is up guys! Let's get started!!

paperflowers932
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:23 pm

Oh me god! Me is excited! :D Imma choose to go finish my CS up before I post though, sorry about that by the way. I swear my internet's been hating my computer lately.

Edit:
Brandon is finally done :D

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paperflowers932 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:10 pm

Hey guys! I'm so excited that some of you have already started posting! Just lemme tell you that your posts can be reeeeaaaallllyyyy long. Just look at my first post as Ivy! That took forever! XP So don't be shy and go ahead and test your skills, do a long and detailed post! It'll be like co-writing a book or something, not all the chapters can only be a page long right? Think of your post like a chapter and go from there! Okay, I'm done rambling now :P :)

paperflowers932
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xanderkain101 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:19 am

can you create your own person or do you have to be they pre-made ones
Xander

xanderkain101
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The-Calenator on Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:45 pm

nevermind.... ignore this comment

The-Calenator
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!