Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Curse of the Zodiac

Curse of the Zodiac

a part of “Curse of the Zodiac”, a fictional universe by BBSweetie.

[ONE ROLE LEFT!!]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Curse of the Zodiac”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Curse of the Zodiac

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:05 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Curse of the Zodiac"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Curse of the Zodiac

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XphoenixX5 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:12 pm

Can I reserve the one who's face claim is Ashley Benson?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XphoenixX5
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:16 pm

Sure! Reserved :)

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WrittenInScars on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:27 pm

May I please reserve the FC: Ksenia Solo? :)
The Secret of Consequence is The Death of Innocence.

WrittenInScars
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:31 pm

I loved this anime~

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:37 pm

@WrittenInScars, reserved!

@dreammuffin, me too! Want to reserve a charrie?

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:54 pm

Just realized I didn't put a charrie sheet up. It should be there now, please use that!

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mashotu on Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:47 pm

May I reserve Drake Bell?

Mashotu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:12 pm

Yes'm!

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mashotu on Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:40 pm

Okay wait... So they're not supposed to be exactly like the characters in the anime/manga right?
Like change their name and stuffs?

Mashotu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:30 am

The idea was to make it the real life version of the anime/manga. You can make your charrie however you like :) Whether it be exactly like Kyo or something different. I do ask that you keep pretty close to the personality though.

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Mclagon on Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:57 am

I am new to this anime but this looks like I would like it may i have the oldest Sohma brother if not I;ll take the younger one but I would like to change the FC

Dragon_Mclagon
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:13 am

You can have either one. So I'll reserve the oldest one for you, then?

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon_Mclagon on Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:37 am

that would be good ^_^ ty

Dragon_Mclagon
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:24 am

Looks great, guys! Please finish those charries soon. All we need is the last Sohma brother. Please ask around and see if anyone wants to fill it!

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!