Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Light and Dark

Light and Dark

a part of “Light and Dark”, a fictional universe by AdmireAtStuff.

A place called Univium is separated in two parts - light and dark. The magical creatures have declared war between the light and dark part long ago.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Light and Dark”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Light and Dark

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:11 am

What the heck happened to this site in the past two days? I couldn't connect!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:20 am

When ~Living-Dead Doll~ posts a character, I will end the voting and start the story, unless someone else wants to join in the meantime.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:09 am

AdmireAtStuff wrote:What the heck happened to this site in the past two days? I couldn't connect!

Roleplaygateway had problems with their database. If this ever happen again, you can go to Facebook or twitter to check what is up with them. :3

Dementedness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:06 am

Lets just be happy it's back on!!!
When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, look besides you, and your best friend will be there.
-Unknown

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HippyInTheDirt on Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:24 pm

I vote ANIMEEE!!!!!!!!!! luvs

HippyInTheDirt
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:29 am

It's great that the site is back!
So, the style votes are equal.
Then let's wait for one more peson, who will decide everything. If nobody else votes till Sunday, I will write the styles on pieces of paper and pick one on a lot. I've said this before, but even if you guys really, really, really want the style you voted for to win, prepare for both scenarios. Find both anime and realistic pics!

On Sunday (the latest) the voting ends and the story begins. I hope everyone is still here.

If somebody changes their vote before somebody new wants to join, the voting automatically ends and the story begins as soon as possible. In this case, the one who changes their vote ends the voting and can feel free to start posting first! If you already see that someone has changed their vote, nobody else should do it. Only one can change their choise!

If you want me to to end this without waiting till Sunday and without any of you changing your choises, just tell me immediately and I'll end it. There is a posibillity for the story to start today!

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:21 pm

Sorry I haven't posted the character sheet yet. I couldn't get on the site for almost 3 days. Hopefully it will be up later today or tonight

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:52 pm

No worries, the site had problems and nobody could connect for some time. Good thing it's fine now :) I can't wait to see your character.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:07 am

So, it has been a long time since I made this role play. Since I promised it wouldn't start later than Sunday (today), well then - it starts now.

And sooner or later the voting should already stop. Since the votes are equal for each style, I made a choice via heads and tails. I'm very, very, very sorry to disappoint everyone who voted for anime, but the realism won. I hope you're prepared for this, but even if you're not - post pictures whenever you're able. Look it from the good side - you get to choose your favorite actors! Or singers! Whatever you want!

And let's start slowly - there are still people who haven't posted a character yet.

I also hope everyone is still here! I might start annoying you with personal messages if you don't give any signs that you're still into the story! That goes for all the six of you!

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!