Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

What We Wouldn't Do

What We Wouldn't Do

a part of “What We Wouldn't Do”, a fictional universe by pieluver.

How far would you go if offered the world? What if once the deal was sealed, you could never go back? Dealings with daemons tend to be a very sticky business, you know.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “What We Wouldn't Do”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

What We Wouldn't Do

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:03 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "What We Wouldn't Do"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
slcam plz

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Re: What We Wouldn't Do

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:32 pm

I would love to send a character for riches. Does it have to be anime?? Or can it be real? i am okay with either.
Gir ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neverland on Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:48 pm

Hi there! I would love to submit a character for popularity, if that's alright with you!
- Neverland -
"The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it." ~ J. M. Barrie, Peter Pan

Neverland
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:24 pm

Best of luck to both of you :3

I eagerly await the submissions.

And any medium is fine with me, Miss. Which ever you like best!

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:51 pm

I submitted a character! Hopefully she is good enough. I am excited.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ritsue-. on Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:56 pm

I'd love to submit a character for beauty if that's alright. ^^
Call me RiTs!!!

Ritsue-.
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neverland on Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:00 pm

Thank you very much! I'll be submitting my character shortly.

Neverland
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:22 pm

Awesome awesome ^^

I will get around to collecting post samples and all that lot from people soon. Maybe tomorrow or the next day, depending on the turnout :)

Since this has worked out the best, from my experience, I will be waiting about a week before accepting any characters, which has a few different usages. It helps me get to know all the players, it weeds out those who submit a character and run, and a number of other things. Just to let everyone who is reading this in the present and the future know :) I will keep everyone updated.

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:13 pm

I will be sending out PMs for posting samples as soon as we get the third character in :)

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:13 pm

Triple post XD
Okay, so, we lost Neverland, so we'll have to hold tight until I get that all fixed up. In the meantime you two can get yourselves settled down. Decide how your characters will work together, and how well they know each other already, since they've been attending the same school.

After I find a third player we can decide just how these humans come across our little daemon friend and get started ^^

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ritsue-. on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:13 am

Hi hi lovelies !!! :)
Everyone can call me Rits if they'd like or if you have something better in mind that's fine too. ^^

...I'm no good at introducing myself... -_-;;

Ritsue-.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby duramon on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:18 am

Hey all!,I am duramon ^_^,Recently submitted a character as the other male and I hope to talk to you all OOC sometime if I am accepted,otherwise I'd like to talk to people anyway! I am rubbish at Introduction's,so I shall keep this short.

My character's history is a little big,infact the entire sheet is a little big...so if you want me to shorten it send me a PM. I just like to use my skele ^^"
Life is merely a puzzle,and every being,every object,every speck of existence. Is but a small piece of an infinitely expanding picture.

My OTP, TheXenomorph1 X Pika_Girl

duramon
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:54 am

Hello my sexy RPers. I'm Miss_Dreamer. You can call me Dream, Miss, Evil OverLoard, Ruler of All, or evil genius. But Dream is just fine. I cannot wait to RP. I have been psyching myself up for it. My character is going to be amazing! Not to toot my own horn our anything, but....toot toot. HEEHEE. Can't wait to RP with you guys. Also if you guys want someone to talk to feel free to PM me. XDDD

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:19 pm

Ah, almost all of us are here now, we're just waiting on CJ, and I'm sure he'll be around shortly. We will be starting this week for sure, maybe as soon as tomorrow, or more likely on Thursday. It depends on how these things go.

And Good Lord, Dura, Var's past escalated quickly XD

I'm starting to draft a first post, so now is the time to jump in and tell me any requests you have regarding your character. I figure the easiest way to get everyone together and interacting would be to put them all in a central location, and not let them back out XD How they get there, however, will be up to you. If you don't tell me before I put the post up though, I'm going to have to be vague and generic about it.

<3

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:17 am

Okay, well, the site went down. That happened. Messed up my plan to, it did. Now we've got a tad bit of a problem. I'm going to be away from the 28th to the 1st, I'm going on some campus visits, so yeah. If we don't start before then, I'm going to need y'all to hang tight for me, kay?

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ritsue-. on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:54 pm

I was wondering if it was only me that couldn't get in... -_-;;

I had thought my phone was defective it something... Then I went to the library and it said the same thing. Felt much better that it wasn't just me. Still, didn't like it... Not one bit :'(

Ritsue-.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:00 pm

They had datacenter issues, or so their facebook says :3

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ritsue-. on Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:05 pm

Ah! Otay... Should look that up o.o

Ritsue-.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:12 pm

First post is up! Go at it, girls and boys :3

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:01 pm

I will try and post today or tomorrow.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!