Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Bleak Falls Barrow

Bleak Falls Barrow

a part of “Bleak Falls Barrow”, a fictional universe by Ticky Toe.

A Khajiit by the name of J'Skar had heard rumor of a lost claw within Bleak Falls Barrow that was made purely of gold. He headed to the local tavern, The Sleeping Giant Inn, and rounded up some willing adventurers to help him conquer Bleak Falls Barrow.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bleak Falls Barrow”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Bleak Falls Barrow

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ticky Toe on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:39 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Bleak Falls Barrow"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"Do not be like the khajiit who wanted a salmon, but was afraid to jump into a river and spam the E key." -Ticky Toe, 2013

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ticky Toe
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Lifegiver

Re: Bleak Falls Barrow

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:09 pm

Yes.
YES.

Oh my gosh. This, this is perfect. Finally, a Skyrim roleplay I can join!
I'll make a character for this soon. High Elf.

I'm excited. xD
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NethanielShade on Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:35 pm

May I join in on the action? I've been looking for a Skyrim RP for some time, now...
ImageImage

NethanielShade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Donated! Contributor Arc Warden Beta Tester Storyteller Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NethanielShade on Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:19 pm

I am able to post tonight if you guys want me to, and even early tomorrow. But after that I won't be able to post until Monday. I'm sorry I joined this roleplay at a bad time, I didn't really think about my plans this weekend until I was reminded tonight. So what do you guys want me to do? I know not posting now won't affect the roleplay considering I haven't posted yet, but I don't want Ticky and Faithy to be mad I put them through quite a bit to have me in this roleplay all for nothing... Will the roleplay end once they leave the barrow, or will something more happen afterwards? I do have an idea for how I should start my post, though. (No one mess with Anise)

NethanielShade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Donated! Contributor Arc Warden Beta Tester Storyteller Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!