Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Skyguard: Rising

Skyguard: Rising

a part of “Skyguard: Rising”, a fictional universe by Elrith Eldwind.

A High Fantasy game set in an original universe. You are one of the Skyguard, an ancient and respected order that transcends the races and nations, Dragon riders and Dragons alike join their ranks and soar the skies, ensuring the peace of the world.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Skyguard: Rising”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Skyguard: Rising

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Agent on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:34 am

Hi,

'Skygaurd: Rising' looks really cool. I've submitted a sentinel character, I still have to come up with a vanguard. I hope my sentinel is okay, just let me know if there's anything I need to change/fix.

-Agent

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Agent
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:55 am

SO! :D Are there any out there whom may be interested in being friends with a pair of Elf-Dryad girls? Their people, the Sylvan- a clan of nature worshiping humans who have physically become one with nature -are hated by most of the world for being different. Abandoned as kids, they found their way to the SKyguard when they were 9-10.

They are good girls. Say'Lyna, the older of the 2, is a hardened warrior and guardian of nature... and her sister. She is a strong Vanguard and loyal servant of the Skyguard. Lowa, the Sentinel of the pair, is a bright-eyed and naive girl who finds all things in life fascinating. Especially things that she does not understand.

They could use a few good friends within the Skyguard that maybe helped them adjust to life in the Skyguard when they were younger. Something like that C: Anyone up?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyroteknik on Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:58 am

I could volunteer for that, sure. Eshe is much more likely to be quietly watchful if she senses they need it, but Salazar would be quite openly friendly to just about anyone, so there's that. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you'd like to discuss matters further, Mathew.

Pyroteknik
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:19 am

okay, i will be posting the starting post later today, this does not mean that the game is closed, i will still take other applications, it just means that late comers will be sown into the thread. no big deal.

the first couple of posts are simply how your chara goes through their morning and starts their day, its a fairly standard day fro everyone expect that at any moment, they don't know when, the Masters could summon them

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:09 pm

Begin!

For those who can't figure out what to do yet remember that these first posts are just a matter of your characters business as usual mornings, before everything gets turned upside down we want to see what "normal" was.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:04 am

This looks awesome! Will be submitting a profile soon

Aftershock
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyroteknik on Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:05 pm

All right, my first post is up-- hope it's okay. In other news, I'm really looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Pyroteknik
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:08 pm

hopefully, Rook, no where but up

In other news, check out this vid of Bahamut going badass at the end of FF14: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZIfgS-UntY

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:29 am

Character profile submitted! Lemme know if there are any changes I need to make! The images aren't displaying correctly, and I don't know how to fix that, so I simply included links to the actual images.

Aftershock
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:20 pm

I wont forbid you having a romantic thing with your partner going on but lets remeber to keep some future drama possible. a love triangle here and there would be nice, lol

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:35 pm

Was that aimed at anyone in particular? Cause just to be clear, Arabella and Feolan are friends, and very much available!

Aftershock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:14 pm

nope, general shotgun there, just random info for all

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby allimagination on Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:29 am

I've put up two charcters. I'd be thrilled if I could get into this roleplay, let me know if I should change anything. Also, some of the pictures were messing up so I just put in links, hope that's ok.

allimagination
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheat on Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:56 am

I've just put in two characters, if your still accepting. One of my pictures wouldn't work so a put in a link, sorry about that.

Cheat
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:09 am

Sorry White. But you just kinda blew me off for a week, so I had already gotten half way done with my post when you posted... Soo... xD

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyroteknik on Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:57 am

I apologize if it seemed that way to you, Mathew, but I thought it might be better to wait until the GM had a chance to post again before posting another time myself. At any rate, I assume it would not be too difficult to suppose that Lowa simply did not hear Eshe-- she doesn't have a very loud or commanding tone, and Lowa was a dragon at the time, which puts her aural receptors at quite an altitude. No harm done.

Pyroteknik
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:10 pm

dont worry guys, i'm goign to giveyo usome time before the time skip, obviously. that was more a kick in the pants to those who are just lazily waiting about, if there are any. i know life is busy right now with schools about to start up again and such. i may seem a harsh GM but those who play games with me before know that's only at the start when i game is vulnerable to dying before it can even get a chance.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:52 pm

Hey guys! For anyone interested, I'm starting up a rp. It's an open-ended, sandbox, apocalyptic thing. Here's the link: roleplay/twisted-rapture

Aftershock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FyreT1ger on Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:24 pm

I was looking for a good dragonrider rp for a while now, and yes I understand the dragons ridden here aren't actual dragons but people who turn into dragons. I stumbled over this rp yesterday actually, but it took me a while to read everything. I see there are already a lot of characters, but those characters haven't gotten far. Would it still be possible to have more characters?

FyreT1ger
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:04 am

Hey guys, sorry I've been slow to reply! Had a post, but roleplaygateway logged me out when I clicked submit, and I lost it. Have been really busy, I'll get a post up ASAP.

Aftershock
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!