Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Twisted Rapture

Twisted Rapture

a part of “Twisted Rapture”, a fictional universe by Aftershock.

The final war between heaven and hell, with the remnants of Earth as the battle ground.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Twisted Rapture”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Twisted Rapture

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:34 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Twisted Rapture"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aftershock
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Twisted Rapture

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:10 am

Love it, man. I'll be sending in a character as soon as I can.
"It's not that I believe people are generally bad in nature, it's that..I know it with every fiber of my cold dark being."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CussingChild
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwiztedWingz on Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:58 pm

So...I was typing up my character then all of sudden my computer decided to RELOAD the page, out of NOWhERE. This made me sad... Just so you know I'm turning in my char soon, but is it cool if I give her a bit of an oddball history of having a father that's demon and a mother who's an angel

TwiztedWingz
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:45 pm

Of course! So long as she's a unique character, I've got no problem with having another angel-demon hybrid.

Aftershock
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwiztedWingz on Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:28 pm

I'm fininshed, it keeps logging me out randomly, really ticking me off.

TwiztedWingz
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:17 pm

Accepted! So far it seem's it's just the three of us. Is there anyone you guys would like to message and invite? I've done so, but so far it seems there's no takers. Otherwise we can start it as us three. Who knows, a smaller group might keep the rp more focused and dynamic.

We are of course also free to take on more than one character.

Aftershock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:27 pm

Helllooo, I was wondering if it was okay is I made a character for the Anti-Christ?

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:20 pm

Go right ahead! You could even play as God or Satan, so the anti-christ is no problem.

Aftershock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:54 pm

I'll probably make Satan's character as well, cause it will be easier given that I am going to make it so the Anti-Christ can be controlled by him. I have a few ideas that don't directly match with the actual story-line, but its more fun that way right?

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:59 pm

You're free to make (nearly) whatever adaptions you want. Whatever man knows of angels and demons etc. would have been diluted and warped over time and through different adaptations. If your unsure about any of them though, feel free to PM me if you want my opinion your ideas.

Aftershock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:44 am

I finished Darius, I'll get Lucifer up tomorrow.

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:51 am

Nice, accepted!

BTW guys, just wanted to clarify that the Earth hasn't quite become free reign for demons and angels yet. So far the low level troops more or less have free access, but the barriers between Hell, Heaven and Earth are still fading. Only a few high level being (arch angel/demons and up) will have been able to slip through, and the highest order entities will still have a little while to wait before they can debut in full force.

Just take this into account when making plans for the beginning of the game.

Aftershock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:19 pm

I'm up for starting whenever. People always join when you start as well, activity seems to get them riled and motivated to finish characters and everything.

CussingChild
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:20 pm

First post is up. Feel free to start off your characters however you want, we'll let them drift together (unless of course your character starts off in Abu Dhabi or something. Bit of a way to go to New York then. ((Don't anyone start specifically in Abu Dhabi just to be a wise ass)) ).

Aftershock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:09 am

Lucifer is up! I know the history is not exact, but its the gist. Too much to write, most of you should know the basic storyline of how he fell anyway. If there is anything you would like me to change/add, let me know!

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:01 am

He's in! I've added Lilith, can you check her history for me and see if there's anything there that doesn't suit your Lucifer?

And to everyone, feel free to start posting.

Aftershock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:58 pm

Perfect! I'll have a post up for Darius and Lucifer soon

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:34 pm

Sorry for being so slow to post guys, I had written one but roleplaygateway logged me out as I posted and I lost it :( Shame, it was a funny one if I do say so myself. Anyway, found time wrote another one to put up quickly.

Aftershock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:28 am

Its fantastic playing Satan, I have to admit XD. Reminds me a bit of 'The 'Screwtape Letters'. Has anyone read it?

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CussingChild on Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:22 am

I have, it was very well done.

CussingChild
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!