Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Knock 'em Dead

Knock 'Em Dead

a part of “Knock 'em Dead”, a fictional universe by pieluver.

Will you be able to make it out of this high-stakes, high energy game alive? Not if Drake has anything to do it. Especially if you get blood on his carpet. Come in...I dare you. (Not accepting ATM)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Knock 'em Dead”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Knock 'Em Dead

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijun13 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:50 am

So, the good news. I'm back for a bit. Apparently the blood tests were normal so my doctors told me to NOT WORRY. Which is bullshit. Of course I'm going to worry. I can't eat, I'm still sick to my stomach every other day, and I've lost three pounds in three weeks. I don't have three pounds to lose! >:C I'll be putting up a post soon.

On the other hand, I'm going to try to get back to posting once a week, but I really can't promise anything.
FRIENDS: Will look at you like you're crazy when you tell them you're an alien from outerspace.
BEST FRIENDS: Will break you out of the loony bin and drive you to New Mexico to meet up with the mothership.

There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
Who was the first person to say "See that chicken over there... I'm gonna eat the first thing that comes out of its butt"?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seijun13
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:46 pm

<3
I hope you feel better soon, Seij.
slcam plz

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijun13 on Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:03 am

About a month ago, I promised you guys a post and then never delivered. I know I've mentioned having health issues and being sick, but I haven't been getting any better.

Firstly, Pie, I may have to temporarily withdraw from this RP since I can't be active enough and It's slowing everyone down. ;n; Send me a PM and we'll discuss what can be done.

I'm currently really focused on my health. I've been sick to my stomach for seemingly no reason and, so far, all of the various tests - mostly blood tests - have come back normal. I can't eat and I spend all day sick to my stomach. I have, on average, one day a week where I feel good enough to do anything and I usually use that time to catch up on chores that I normally do. For the past 1-2 months, I have been incapable of eating truly solid food. I actually spent the last two weeks being unable to eat anything but soup broth and Jello. For the past month, I've been sleeping 12+ hours a day because my medicine makes me so tired. I have no energy to exercise and I've lost roughly 7-8 lbs. in two months. It's to the point now where I am borderline severely underweight. (Apparently I grew, so I'm now 5'5" and I only weight about 107-108.)

When I first got sick, I spent a week throwing up so my doctor gave me Ondansetron, which is heavy-duty anti-nausea medicine. Normally you only need 4 mg but the doctor deemed it necessary to give me 8 mg - the absolute most that the human body can handle without serious side effects. Even that hasn't been making me better. I have to take at least one a day for me to even be able to function. My last doctor thought I had diabetes, tested me for it, and then told me not to worry about anything when the test came back negative. I went to one of my mom's doctors and they're doing a lot more tests to try and figure out what's wrong. They refilled my Ondansetron prescription and gave me a prescription of some even stronger anti-nausea medication since the Ondansetron doesn't always help. I also had to go on some heavy-duty acid-reflux medicine, as well. The doctor says that there's a possibility that I may need to have an upper GI endoscopy.

On top of all of this, my mom had eye surgery and works all day at her store. Normally I help out but now I'm stuck at home so my brother goes to help. Throw in a lovely array of mental issues - namely mild OCD, moderate depression, and General Anxiety Disorder (GAD) - and I'm a lovely basket case of health issues.

Sorry for such a long post. I'm just sick and tired of being so sick and inactive.

TL;DR I have a lot of mental and physical health issues going on that are getting progressively worse and no one can figure out what's going on. :C

Seijun13
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:22 pm

Don't worry, darling <3 I hope things improve for you.

Quite honest, I'm ready to give up the noble fight of this game. Maybe I'll revive it in the future, pick you guys up if you're still around and game, but I think the last hurrah here was about a month ago.

Love all you guys for participating though <3 we had a good 139 posts :3

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seijun13 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:45 am

That might be good. Give everyone some time to recover and figure stuff out. Maybe, after a while, we can give this another shot? I think that'd be nice.

You have to admit, the fact that we actually managed to finish the first chapter and even got this far with the second chapter was very impressive! Thanks all around to those that stuck with us for this long, but especially to you, Pie. You ran this very well! :)

Seijun13
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:38 am

Thanks to you Seij, for sticking with me :3 I had a good time. It's almost been two years since this whole thing started too! That's pretty crazy XD

If y'all ever want a reboot, hit me up :3 I'll be here~

And thanks to you guys, Sclam, Non, Mel, for hanging around. ('specially you, Sclam, you're the only one of the original crew for this chapter left XD the other four disappeared along the way)

<3

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuthorAnnon on Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:44 pm

Thank you guys for letting me join this chapter. I really enjoyed it. =) If there is a reboot in the future, please let me know. I don't know when I'll have internet in my new apartment, but it'll probably be before the reboot. (I FINALLY MADE IT TO JAPAN). Seijun, I really hope you feel better and I'll be crossing all that I got along with sending good vibes your way.

AuthorAnnon
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:38 am

I really love this roleplay and writing it with all you guys. Whenever you are ready for a reboot, and when you are feeling better, Seij, just let me know. I am willing to help with anything. =D Can't wait to finish my super secret evil plans! I mean.... yeah whatever.
How I feel when writing a post...

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:11 pm

Hey babes, I've got something :3

One of the lasses from the first chapter(Toki) popped by a few days ago and asked if I wanted to revive this thing. So I told her that I'd be up for doing a bit of AU, and that I would see if I could gather some people to play~

The AU happens between the timeline of the first and the second, in a little bit of a different direction, it's less focused on killing each other and a bit more on the other topics tied to ethics and morals and all that lot, but it seems to promise to be pretty good, and I'd love it if any of y'all wanted to drop by, even if for just a bit :3

Here's the link:
roleplay/dead-men-dont-lie#introduction

It's just going to be a small thing, just a few of us, so yeah. You can make new characters or I can plot your character back into the mix :3 Just shoot me a PM or pop by the OOC and we'll put you in!

Thanks cupcakes <3

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!