Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Journals

The Journals

a part of “The Journals”, a fictional universe by Limepepper.

When a group of teenagers in witness protection program are given amnesia, they must live with others who are in the same situation, the only memory they have are their journals. All roles filled!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Journals”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Journals

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:23 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Journals"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"Why does everyone have a quote here,"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Limepepper
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: The Journals

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:28 pm

Can I reserve FC: Amy Lee?!
SHE IS MY FAVORITE SINGER! XD
When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, look besides you, and your best friend will be there.
-Unknown

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:30 pm

Sure! She' my second favorite to be honest.
:)

Limepepper
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makenna Young on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:42 pm

May I have Ariana Grande? Also, can we change the names?

Makenna Young
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:04 pm

Yeah, it's just the FCs.

Limepepper
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:14 pm

Interesting idea, I rp rarely but when I do it is because I'm really drawn in. May I reserve male 3?

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:16 pm

Yeah, sure!

Limepepper
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:21 pm

I'll most likely have it done tomorrow as it's kinda late right now :P

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:24 pm

Fine with me! THe character skeleton is kind of longish anyway.

Limepepper
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makenna Young on Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:44 pm

Thanks!
And I'm new to the site (but not to roleplay), so where do I post the character sheet?
In here?
(I may post it here if you don't answer soon, and just re-post it where it needs to go later.)

Makenna Young
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:50 pm

I am so angry. I just finished the character, then BOOM! The site closes on me. Now I have to do everything again! WAH!

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:08 pm

You just click submit a character.
Sorry about the site by the way. :(

Limepepper
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ravenXrose on Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:10 pm

Can I reserve male 1?

ravenXrose
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:12 pm

Of course you can! thx for reserving him!

Limepepper
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:53 pm

You can open up Male #3 again, I'm backing out of this rp :/

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:23 pm

Aw. Too bad. :(

Limepepper
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:37 pm

If anyone wants to or knows someone who wants any of the two male roles, I would love it if you told me. I'm wiling to double up, I don't really care with who. Does any one want to double up or know friends that want the role?

Limepepper
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Weridette on Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:13 am

Can I reserve Male # 3? I'd also like to change his FC to Avan Joiga.
I BE THE CHOCO TACO NINJA!

Weridette
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:18 am

SURE! Thanks so much for reserving him!

Limepepper
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:32 pm

Ok, as soon as Shattered wings makes her character, we can start the roleplay.

Limepepper
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!