Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mirrors: Tortured souls

a part of “Mirrors: Tortured souls”, a fictional universe by Kaida.

Have you ever had a dream where the person in it was you but not exactly...you? Welcome to the mirrored world.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mirrors: Tortured souls”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:32 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Mirrors: Tortured souls"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Mirrors: Tortured souls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Makenna Young on Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:23 pm

Reserve me a female? And when I get the chance, where should I post my charrie sheet?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Makenna Young
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:29 pm

I do ask that characters be submitted within 48 hours and in the introduction page under where it says require approval, click submit a character, I do ask that you use the designated and approved character skeleton located under all the roleplay information otherwise characters will not be approved.

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoraCrayola_ on Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:04 am

I think this rp is active..

but if you ever see this, I was wondering when my character will be accepted (if it ever does)

This rp sounds cool and I really want to join it..

SoraCrayola_
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:42 am

the roleplay was just created and u have been approved .

Kaida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoraCrayola_ on Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:14 pm

Omg thank you so much!

(this is my very first character ever accepted so I'm pretty happy)

Wheee I cant wait. :D
again thank you so much!

SoraCrayola_
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoraCrayola_ on Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:16 pm

Do you mind if I share the link to this rp? I have some people that might want to join.

SoraCrayola_
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:22 am

go right ahead and share the link, the more people the better.

Kaida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoraCrayola_ on Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:42 pm

Alright thank you.
I'll go share it now (I just needed your permission) :)

SoraCrayola_
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!