Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Home for the Fictional

Home for the Fictional

a part of “Home for the Fictional”, a fictional universe by comicbooklover.

Ever wonder what happens once your favorite characters stories are done? Welcome to their village, a home for protagonists, where everything perfect is about to come crashing down.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Home for the Fictional”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Home for the Fictional

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:50 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Home for the Fictional"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"With great power comes great responsibility." -Narrator from Spiderman
"Madness is the emergency exit. You can just step outside, and close the door on all those dreadful things that happened. You can lock them away... forever." -The Joker
"Yeah- like Wolverine rhymes with... Louver Screen?... Hoover Spleen?... Hey what the heck does it rhyme with?" -Deadpool

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Home for the Fictional

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:34 pm

Hey there! This looks really cool. I'm gonna create a character :)

I'm probably gonna submit Lily Sanderson from Forgive My Fins. If you would prefer a human persay, then lemme know and I'll abandom Lily and create a different character from a different book

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:41 pm

This is certainly an interesting idea! Do you have any requirements on the characters? Do you have a type of genre you'd like them to come from?

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:41 pm

@BBSweetie

I'm glad you like the roleplay! I actually haven't read Forgive My Fins, but I'm guessing Lily is a mermaid by the title(and if I'm wrong, I guess I'll find out when you submit the character). I'm totally fine with non-human characters. :)

@Scarlet Loup

I just figured mainly the characters would be from books, although I guess film or TV show characters are alright too, but I have no genre preferences. Any genre works!

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:45 pm

Alright, sounds good. You may or may not find a character from me...I'm not sure how busy my schedule is going to be for the next few days...

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PatchworkHeart on Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:24 am

This looks interesting. I think I'll submit a character, but I love so many books! Hmm, Skulduggery Pleasant or Light (Death Note)...Oh! In fact, I'll choose L from Death Note.

PatchworkHeart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:26 pm

Very creative story!! I would love to join, though right now I'm stuck between a couple characters. Would it be okay to make two?
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:34 pm

@Fredalice

Of course! I'm totally fine with doubling characters. :)

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magic Man on Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:29 am

Would characters keep any sort of power that they had from their book or is it dependent of how their powers worked?

Magic Man
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:17 pm

@Magic Man

If the character had powers in the story, they'd definitely have them in the fictional village. :)

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PaperHearts on Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:37 pm

Hi there, comicbooklover!

"Home for the Fictional" sounds very interesting, and I'd love to join if possible! Could I perhaps reserve Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter series? She's one of my favorite characters in the world of fiction, and I hope she can find a good home with this role-play. :)

Thank you very much! I'll submit my character sheet shortly, once I've received an 'okay' from you.
PaperHearts
"Imagination encircles the world." -- Albert Einstein

PaperHearts
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!