Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

What Misfit Truly Means

What Misfit Truly Means

a part of “What Misfit Truly Means”, a fictional universe by Naga's Shadow.

[See inside]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “What Misfit Truly Means”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: What Misfit Truly Means

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby **Ava** on Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:40 pm

Sorry wait I just posted is really bad....haha I just wanted to put something up that would be interested so Emma and Parker might cross paths with the misfits sometime but yeah.... ;)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

**Ava**
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:22 pm

I has posted, wonder what Rose wants for dinner. Also, if Michaline wants a say in tonight's menu she'd better get home quick.
"Serve the Emperor today. Tomorrow you may be dead." - Thought for the day

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cha-kun
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:26 pm

also I turned 18 yesterday ^_^ horray for me!

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:29 am

Happy belated birthday, ck! Are you gonna get a tattoo?? That would be the first thing I did when I turned 18.

I'm still here! Just posted! BTW, is Rose being depressed enough? I'm trying to make her super sad and all, but I'm generally a very happy person so idk how I'm doing!

Also, I wrenched my shoulder quite badly babysitting my boyfriend's cousin tonight, so it's a little hard for me to type, but I'm pushing through it! Sorry for any spelling errors, but that's why there might be some.

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:12 am

So....anyone seen comrade? I can't post until he replies...

Although...

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:05 am

No worries, I got a post in. Sorry about the delay.
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:47 am

Gah, I feel like the world's worst GM ever! I'm so sorry guys, but I'm not going to be able to post until Thursday night :/ I might be able to get one in tomorrow morning sometime, but I really don't think it will happen. That being said, as soon as the conversation between Max & Mickey is done, I will be time-skipping to the next day or perhaps a few days down the line. If any of you or your characters have buisness to finish up, please do so, you don't have to wait on my post. I promise I will get that post up as soon as possible, so sorry for the delay guys, real life can suck sometimes!

Well, except in my case, when you end up getting engaged.

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:08 pm

That's definitely a pretty good reason not to post :v Congratulations.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:03 pm

Thanks, Com ^^ And I got that post up guys. As soon as Cha responds, we'll have that time skip. ^^

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:00 pm

Wait a minute here. Max and Rose are having a pretty nice conversation and he's getting her to actually start to open up, it's also building up there relationship in a nice way. I really don't want that to be ruined with a time skip.

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Maybe you better do the conversation out via PM and then post it as one single post, so the RP doesn't end up held up any more than it already has been?

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:49 pm

I'm not even sure if that would work.

Because if we move on with the time skip, then the post with the dialogue would just be out of place once we move forward.

I guess we'll just wait for Cha to post and then address it then. I really wish Cha gets back online soon.

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:40 pm

Sorry guys! been a little busy getting set up to look for a job... My mom won't stop bugging me... I mean, I've only been an adult for a week and she expects me to immediately have all my shit together!... anyways... I'll be posting tonight or like really early tomorrow morning... Hopefully...

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamingreality on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:11 pm

Heyy, sorry for not being very active. I'm in the middle of moving and I just got back from vacation. I won't have internet again until Thursday and I promise to be a thousand times more active than I have been currently. (:

dreamingreality
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:20 am

So...I feel that this is dying. I also feel like in order for it to continue, I may need to do the time-skip without the posts we were waiting for. If needed, they can be worked out via pm between the persons concered and be referenced as flashbacks or thoughts of the characters in question.

Does anyone have a problem with this? I really don't want this to die, I've worked too hard on this. So unless people begin to post, I feel this is my only option to keep it alive.

Questions? Comments? Concerns?

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:05 pm

I'm still here! Cha pmed me and I responded and it's not in my outbox which means Cha read it and never responded, or I never recieved Cha's responding message.

I really would at least like Cha to post once again so Max can respond to Rose and aknowledge that Mickey is home, if that isn't a problem for you and if Cha actually posts again.

I really don't want this to die either, Naga. I really like this RP

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:12 pm

Okay, so, Cha and I are working on a colab post in PM and we'll post it as soon as it's done. We haven't exactly started it yet but I'm just waiting for Cha to respond and then we'll get going on it.

How's this coming? Are we still alive?

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:33 pm

As far as I know, this is still alive. But the OOC isn't active, and I gennerally use that as my pulse. If the OOC isn't active, then the roleplay has probably died. But, go ahead and do your colab, and we shall see if it doesn't pick up.

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:06 pm

Cha never replied. I'm assuming this is dead :( :( :(

I know this was your remake but if you ever want to remake it again, hit me up! :D

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!