Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Two Steps Away From Hell”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Two Steps Away From Hell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:12 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Two Steps Away From Hell"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Although...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Two Steps Away From Hell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:24 am

Could I possibly take the Female Fire element? I Love this!
I'll try to get her in as soon as possible :3
Why in the world
Can't you see the things I see
The more I run into your arms
The more you run away from me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:26 am

Of course, spot reserved ^^

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black Joker on Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:51 am

May I reserve the Demon Male of Air? I will try to make the char as fast as possible but it may take maybe a day or so because I need to complete my WIP chars. Thank you very much.

Joker

Black Joker
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:44 am

May I reserve the Male of Water, and if possible can I have a try at making The Shadow? Never mind about the shadow role.
Last edited by Leej10100 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caeli on Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:31 am

May I reserve the female water element?

Caeli
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwiztedWingz on Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:42 pm

May I reserve Human Female [?] - Air
OPEN

Character will be up as soon as possible

TwiztedWingz
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Binsetsu on Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:44 pm

D'aaww, The Shadow has already been reserved, I had me eye on that one. That's too bad. In any case, I just wanted to say that this looks like a very interesting roleplay, kudos! I'd also like to ask if possible I could reserve second fiddle (understudy? second choice?) for The Shadow? :)

Binsetsu
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwiztedWingz on Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:49 pm

Nevermind, sorry, I'm no good with making anime characters :( I don't know enough about anime to be honest to find any good FC's

TwiztedWingz
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cindorkella on Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:52 pm

(Sorry if you see this twice. My computer is being crazy...well stupid.)

May i still reserve the Female Air element? If not, thats ok. I completely understand. Thank you, great roleplaying idea!

-Cindy.

cindorkella
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:22 pm

To everyone who is reserving characters, you are reserved. Also, if you like, you may take on more than one character. I shall be taking the earth female as well as the fire male. Thanks for your reservations, guys!

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:33 pm

Oh, then can I take the earth male, if that is okay with you? Unless someone else wants that role?

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:43 pm

Alright. I'm loving the characters so far. Do any of you have people you can invite to this? We need the other characters need to be taken before we can start. I'll update the intro page right now to see who we still need ^^

!EDIT!: After updating the page, I realize we only need one person left, the Water Female. So if anyone wants to pick up a character, or they know someone who would like to play her, that would be awesome. Also, if everyone could just throw up a "hey" here in the OOC so I know you're still with us, as soon as all the WIP's are finished and the Water female is taken, we can start :) Thanks so much for bearing with me guys. The last time I put this up we didn't even get to start, so I'm really hoping this doesn't fall through.

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Binsetsu on Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:15 am

Hey~! Still checking in regularly!

Binsetsu
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:48 am

Hey^^ I'm here and my characters are about complete.

Leej10100
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cindorkella on Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:55 pm

Hey, still here! i check in regularly since its summer and all. I'm excited for it to start.

-Cindy.

cindorkella
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:41 am

Well, we can't start without the Water Female. I can't make a player's wanted ad becuae I'm too new to post links [if only they knew, I've been on this site for four years] so again, if you guys have anyone you can invite to this, that would be great. I've been asking around, but all my fellow role players only like to play guys. :/ ugh.

And double ugh, I had Nagari completely done, and it didn't save ANYTHING. -_- Now I'm too frustrated to go back and do it over.

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:46 am

I could try to find someone, if it comes down to it, I wouldn't mind making another character? It'll probably be a day or two but if no one else wants to take her or if no one is found, I'll do it :3

Also, just stopping by to let people know Im alive. I feel like I need to start talking more lol

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naga's Shadow on Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:12 am

Well, as I said before, anyone is welcome to play more than one character. So if you really want her, go right ahead. Plus we could start sooner, too.

Naga's Shadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anything14 on Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:03 pm

Can I reserve the water female?

anything14
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!