Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Outcasters; Third generation

The Outcasters; Third generation

a part of “The Outcasters; Third generation”, a fictional universe by RawkFist.

Yet another generation of The Outcasters.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Outcasters; Third generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Outcasters; Third generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:26 am

The Taylor.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:06 pm

O_o I am so confused.

Anywho, I'm thinking I'm gonna introduce Malice and Nix now, cuz I really wanna use them and I'm hopelessly impatient. There is a circus in town, almost a vampire coven gathering.

Also, I have A painting of Nix and a drawing/soon to be painting of Malice that I'm gonna add to their CS's later, I'll let you know when they're up.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:51 am

Here's Nix!
I must say I really liked how this came out. xD

You need to turn your head for this one, my DS won't let me rotate it. Why? Hell if I know.

What do you think?

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:44 am

She's amazing. c:

RawkFist
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:05 am

Hahaha Thanks! I'm gonna be drawing alot more of her. I really like her design.

Malice is coming soon to.
The drawing's done but I have a commission I need to finish before I can paint it. lol

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:42 pm

Look forward to seeing 'em. c:

Also, I think we need some more guys in this roleplay.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:57 pm

I was actually thinking about making a guy. He was going to be human and everything. Start throwing people and things off. It would be pretty cool.
Gir ♥

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:37 am

He's going to start throwing people?

RawkFist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:44 am

That's not what I meant. I meant like he was going to confuse people to why a human would move into a supernatural infected area. Pretty much. He will talk to every supernatural and be completely oblivious to what they are and always be in constant danger.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:05 am

You do realise that the supernatural creatures don't take up the entire population of Parkwood, right? A human moving in wouldn't cause any sort of confusion... I don't think anyone would really notice.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:03 am

I am so sorry I disappeared but my friend is going through a very confusing and complicated break-up/make-up and I've been spending all my time with her lately, such as tomorrow and tuesday where she's taking me camping so as she can just let her hair down and relax before coming back and dealing with the whole make-up section of the relationship but I'll try to post as much as possible, sorry :3

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:04 pm

I guess i owe everyone an explanation for my absence. See, my account wouldn't stay completely logged in and it would log of by the the time i started posting. And on top of that, the computer doesn't seem to like RPG and takes FOREVER to load it up. I talking 5 minutes waiting for the homepage to load up. And by the time i got to the list of my list of notifications, !BAM!, logged off. But for some reason my sister can get on RPG with NO PROBLEM! The only way for me to reply was to use the laptop and guessed who kept the laptop for around a month in their room. @Miss_Dreamer! And every time i asked her for it, she would be like. "No, I'm using it." When it's clearly on the floor.

-w-

The only reason i have it know is because she isn't here.

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:29 pm

Hi!!! Sorry for my absense! I was busy packing for canada then i left! But im back now!!! But now there is school and cheer practice. Hoefully i can post on weekends but my time on RPG has been shortened. :(!!! You could pm me though. I will read it and respond. Just know that i love each and everyone of you and miss you!!!!

From the Evil Genius!
Miss_Dreamer!!

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:06 pm

It's gotten pretty quiet here has this died?

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!