Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Castellion

Castellion

a part of “Castellion”, a fictional universe by AdmireAtStuff.

On a planet called Castellion there's a virus, that puts people in comma. It's up to a group of heroes to travel and find a cure, while facing a lot of dangerous situations. (Full)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Castellion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Castellion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:18 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Castellion"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Castellion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:32 pm

Can I reserve a member?
When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, look besides you, and your best friend will be there.
-Unknown

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:49 pm

Sure! A member is reserved for you!

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredWings22 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:56 pm

Do you mind if I make a fox/human hybrid?

ShatteredWings22
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:58 pm

No, go ahead :3

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlyceOfHearts on Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:05 pm

I would love to make a character, a member if possible. The only problem is that I'm not sure how often I'll be able to make it on next week because I have a friend visiting :/

AlyceOfHearts
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:52 am

Could I please reserve the Leader?
If change is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle? -Tohru Honda

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:13 am

A member is reserved for AlyceOfHearts and the leader is for xLevesquex :)

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:37 pm

If you want to double, no problem! Feel free to reserve another role if you want! :) Still, only two of you will be able to do it.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:51 am

May I please reserve the role of co-leader?
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:44 pm

Yes! Co-leader is for Thadine! :)

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:52 pm

If nobody reserves before Thadine posts a character, the last spot will be cancelled and we'll start the story.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Savader on Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:24 pm

Alright. I'd like to reserve that final spot, if it's still available, Admire :)

"You see... I'm not mad. CHAOS isn't mad. I've SHOWN you the REAL WORLD. Shown you CHAOS. And hopefully you went sane. But killing chaos... you can't kill CHAOS. And you can't keep it locked up for long..."

Savader
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:41 am

Awesome! Now we wait for Thadine's character and then the story will begin! :)

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Savader on Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:08 am

Okay, I think I've managed to get Neik's profile to its full potential now. Check it out if you like ;)

Savader
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlyceOfHearts on Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:21 am

Sorry, I'm away on holiday for a week starting from today, I'll try to pop on when I can in case this starts up though.

AlyceOfHearts
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:09 am

I'm on a trip for 5 days, starting tomorrow, so I won't be able to start this much earlier anyways. When Alyce comes back, we'll start the role play, even if Thadine doesn't submit a character by then.

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlyceOfHearts on Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:01 am

Right, just got home :)

AlyceOfHearts
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:51 am

Awesome, now let the story begin :3

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:32 am

Hello everyone! First of all, I want to thank you all for liking, joining, and writing in this roleplay. I also hope we make and awesome story together and have good memories about it.

Second of all, I want to make an announcement.
Since tomorrow I'll be gone for a few days. I want you to keep up with the story. I even wouldn't mind if you take small control from time to time over Clementine when the situation requires her\everyone's reaction\response, so this doesn't end up hanging during my absence. Still, don't make a tsunami of posts without me. :)

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!