Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Katekyo Hitman Reborn!: The new generation RM

Katekyo Hitman Reborn!: The new generation RM

a part of “Katekyo Hitman Reborn!: The new generation RM”, a fictional universe by Akionakamura.

A new threat rears its ugly head on the day that the remaining 10th generation Vongola guardians pass their rings down to the 11th generation. What do these new enemies want? this is an RP they i remaking

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Katekyo Hitman Reborn!: The new generation RM”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Katekyo Hitman Reborn!: The new generation RM

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarwinianAssault on Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:04 am

Since Xunna's helped me with my posts, I'm helping him write his, since Donovan and Trevor are inseparable anyways, I'll be writing for both of them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarwinianAssault
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:18 pm

I'm semi-back. Well, mostly. Things aren't taking nearly as long as I thought they would. Yay! I'll probably post again for both Trev and Al tomorrow.
But someone's gotta be there.
To pick it up.
To push. Back.
To put the first piece back together.
To put us all...
back together.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby William Brion on Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:06 pm

Should we end class soon?

William Brion
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:34 pm

Let me throw up Trevor's post (and perhaps any reactions to Kurai and Alastor's actions). Putting on the finishing touches now ^^

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:10 pm

Yeah, I was about to say that we need to do something in Samuel's class, though I think everybody except William has another character elsewhere. We could skip to the end of class, but clearly Shiro's gotten himself into something.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:04 pm

Okay, I had been developing a couple ideas for aliens and I had quite a few. After watching Pacific Rim today, (which's plot eerily resembles our RP's future,) I came up with a couple thoughts. Big suits were made to fight big aliens, right? So smaller suits must fight aliens similar in size. With that in mind, I narrowed my ideas into these;

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... _model.jpg
My favorite of the alien concepts. Is more of an overlord-like concept, though not exactly the soldier-type. It's grub-like design makes it seem totally non-human. With their various mind powers they've evolved, such as telekinesis and telepathy, along with the benefit of advanced technology, they have essentially evolved backwards, into floating blobs of intelligent fat. It's symbols engraved on it's collar give them an ancient godlike feel, and their cybernetics make their power seem amplified. These are the types of aliens that can dominate multiple nations in their jammies.

http://i.imgur.com/JmXT5.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/WSBKe.jpg
A more humanoid alien concept, tying them with their Earth roots. Their cuffs and collars may imply a heavy dominance over their own kind. Their large protruding eyes resemble that of Ai's, thus connecting them. Double-kneed legs and hoof-like claws enable them the ability to run quite quickly. They may have psionic abilities relating to their flame type. Probably my second favorite concept.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... nt_Nkd.jpg
http://wiki.blackmesasource.com/images/ ... _Grunt.jpg
Another humanoid alien concept. More of a soldier archetype, could be a biomechanically engineered supersoldier. If I were to compare the previous design to a horse, this one is comparable to an elephant. About the same size as a Conflagration Frame, could be pilots of original ones.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... oldier.jpg
More along the lines of the Grub-like concept, but in soldier form. Though this one is in distinctly human gear, they could have other kinds of gear.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... orange.jpg
A more unique, Tripod design, about twice as tall as a person. It's armour could imply it was engineered, though, it's behavior resembles that of hunting dogs. This kind of soldier could have many various types of weapons on them, such as blades, bullets or box weapons.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... oldier.jpg
A concept for a humanoid alien supersoldier, or perhaps for the alien Conflagration Suit. Certainly gives off feel of an alien Juggernaut, and it's white and red makes it more pristine, fitting for an original.

Anyway, I'd like to hear thoughts and ideas as to which concepts people like or dislike, and I figure we can all work from there.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:52 pm

I like :D Fighting the alien suits will be fun.

As for the RP, I'm waiting for Kurai or Shiro to make a move before I post as Alastor again. I'll probably post for Trevor this weekend ^^

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:00 am

Well, now that the site's back up, somebody, anybody, needs to post. I'm waiting mostly on Akion and D.A.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:50 pm

Al is locked in with Kurai and Shiro. Trevor is essentially useless until next scene.

Ball's in Shiro's court, mainly xD

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:51 pm

Yeah, no offense to GM, but Akion's got a bit of a reputation for failing to post, but I guess we all do that sometimes. I was thinking of somehow, one of us could post something that effected most of the characters, just to draw attention back. I'm thinking fire-related, mostly 'cause in RL, I just dealt with a pretty bad fire.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:21 pm

Woah, people posted. I didn't even notice! Why didn't anyone tell me >_<

I'll start churning out posts momentarily.

EDIT: Hmm... that's right, all my characters are trapped. Let's see...

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:13 pm

Eh heh heh, Wikias teach me new things every day. Of course, I stopped reading the KHR manga sometime around the Fong-Viper fight. What I didn't know is the Ginger Bread himself was a doll, owned by some guy named Alejandro, who appears in the latest arc, the one I left off on. A poppy on my part, but that gave me an idea. The idea that when Rosa kill Ginger Bread, she realized she'd been tutored by, believed in and had been manipulated by a doll herself, something of which she would be none too happy about. Of course, now I have to continue reading the manga, or at least find the time to do it.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:32 am

So has this died?

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!