Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Welcome to Greyson Reformatory

Welcome to Greyson Reformatory

a part of “Welcome to Greyson Reformatory”, a fictional universe by Ashes-6695.

In the world now, it's not so much a matter of what you did, but a matter of what you got caught doing. [dead]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome to Greyson Reformatory”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Welcome to Greyson Reformatory

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:05 pm

I'm not sure what all the hubbub is about. I liked it. He stammers when he speaks, so I thought the gif illustrated that perfectly... but eh, maybe that's just me :P

Besides, GM is God here. I say don't change it >:o
But someone's gotta be there.
To pick it up.
To push. Back.
To put the first piece back together.
To put us all...
back together.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TornZero on Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:30 pm

Xunnamius wrote:I'm not sure what all the hubbub is about. I liked it. He stammers when he speaks, so I thought the gif illustrated that perfectly... but eh, maybe that's just me :P

I thought that myself, actually. "I-I'm sorry i-if it seems out of pla-place, but I w-was thinking you were k-kinda... I'm sorry, I'll just leave."

Personally, I have no problems with it; I have a decent connection whenever I'm online. It can make for good ambience about the character, but it distracts me from the text until I scroll down.
Remember: If you use an A in "definitely", you're definitely an A-hole.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TornZero
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:54 pm

Yeah, i can understand how it can be distracting from the text. I have like, the opposite problem where text without much to break up the layout of it is difficult for me to read ^^; not being able to use the tab button always bothers me hahaha

anyway! i just got Sahara's post up!!!! >u< finally, omg

next i must do Aston, and then i shall go back around and it will be Kelson's turn again.

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TornZero on Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:25 pm

Text with little to no break-up is annoying as hell, because it's a wall (or series of walls) of text. That just makes me say, "Fuck it."

I try to make paragraphs with a low sentence count and better topic separation so it's easier to stop and continue any time while reading it.

Now, seeing the posts of late, it looks to be about time I start making a post for Amethyst.

TornZero
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:46 pm

ahhhhh Aston is done! And i will have Kelson's reply by tomorrow, so anyone really who has not posted yet should go ahead whenever is possible for them, and people who may be waiting to do followup posts can go ahead with such OuO

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TornZero on Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:27 pm

I feel like I should make up some more shit about EDEN Online. >_>

TornZero
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:54 am

Daww, Taven will treasure that hat :3 ... when he notices it xD Plus, electric powers are so nice. Aston will have to help him disable that collar one of these days.

@Torn the concept seems pretty awesome ^^

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarwinianAssault on Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:45 pm

I'll have a second post up for Juliet shortly. Life just decided to hand me huge basket full of business last night. -sigh-

DarwinianAssault
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:45 pm

and i just got done with Kelson's reply omg i need a nap and a snack so badly u_u

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TornZero on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:21 am

I'll make a reply for Eli as soon as I get on my laptop. I'm also gonna start putting my characters in single posts.

Done.

TornZero
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:01 pm

Okay, so i will be sending out messages to those who have not yet posted their first post or checked in with the ooc (or with me) by wednesday afternoon/thursday morning aproximately (i cannot be sure, as sometimes things get in the way) So anyone who hasn't posted yet should make plans to do so, and message me that they are at least still around, otherwise i shall be bugging people~!

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TornZero on Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:25 am

There goes another reply from Eli. Savin' Alecia from getting mauled by pissy guards.

TornZero
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:51 pm

Torn and I collabed on that last post :3

We see you, Aston!

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starry-eyed Starfish on Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:41 pm

I'm still here D: I just haven't managed to put a post up yet; Summer holidays sure are busy~ :O I should have a post up tomorrow....Hopefully? :3

Starry-eyed Starfish
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:12 pm

Sorry I semi-disappeared for a little while! I was going to get a post in tonight but my friend dragged me to the movies to see we're the millers >u<

Anyway, anyway! I will get a post in asap like tomorrow after work or Monday (again, after work). And anyone being inactive I will commence the butt kicking, of course.

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:55 pm

I finally got my post up there, i forced myself!! u guys out there???? /looking around 4 my rpers/ helloooooo?

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:06 pm

Oh, I'm always here ;)

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:11 pm

/sigh of relief/ thank god i am too lazy to start PMing people again! x_x

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TornZero on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:31 pm

Don't worry; I'm still here, too.

TornZero
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:42 pm

yes, good good

=u= okay im just gonna.... yeh im gonna take a nap maybe like friday and saturday i will do more stuff like? and plus i might do some more post for Kelson and Sahara so they r doing something a little more open to being approached and stuff /YA-A--A------A--A-AWN/

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!