Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Seven Years of Bad Luck

Seven Years of Bad Luck

a part of “Seven Years of Bad Luck”, a fictional universe by ElrenPride.

An Mmorpg roleplay co-written by ElrenPride and Kirei

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Seven Years of Bad Luck”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Seven Years of Bad Luck

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElrenPride on Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:38 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Seven Years of Bad Luck"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ElrenPride
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Seven Years of Bad Luck

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:47 pm

Very similar to the anime Sword Art Online... Bout ill join
Pain would hurt more if it was felt less

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:49 pm

I would love to play a Lord Partizan
Once more, with rhythm!

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:09 pm

Yay! This sounds fun. I'm going to make a Harvest Cleric character. :3

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:13 pm

While it does seem to be a good idea, it just needs some polishing.

I might join when I get some personal matters finished.
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:17 pm

Oh, I see how it is RT. You'll join this SAO clone, but not mine? Well fine, be that way.

CoB shall be the victor here! More people, more at stake, Fate/Stay Night references galore, Tropes, and Kenpachi Ramasama! You're to rue the day!

c:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:26 pm

I-I joined, ummm.... Hah! I'm not that shy, but I just hope that my work won't be completely wasted ^-^"

Nevermind.... It was a complete waste... going to try to make a new one...

Dementedness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElrenPride on Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:52 pm

It's based way more on .hack// than SAO. Also please join my rp. I would really like this to be my first successful rp.

ElrenPride
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:35 pm

Elren, if you wish to know how to make somebody (like Kirei) a co-gm, make sure to create a character, then use /addGameMaster {UserName} (replacing {username} with the name of the person you want as a GM) in the RP's chat.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:21 pm

Oh by the way, just for those who don't know, if you need to move in a roleplay with another character, but you don't want to wait for each others post to react accordingly, you can write together. Just hover your mouse on resources and click on RPG write.

Just as a f.y.i ;3

Dementedness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:13 am

I don't have a mouse! >.< stupid iPhone!

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:32 am

Dementedness wrote:Oh by the way, just for those who don't know, if you need to move in a roleplay with another character, but you don't want to wait for each others post to react accordingly, you can write together. Just hover your mouse on resources and click on RPG write.

Just as a f.y.i ;3

The5thHorseman wrote:I don't have a mouse! >.< stupid iPhone!

http://write.roleplaygateway.com/

This is the link.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:02 am

5th: You should replace your picture url in your profile by this : http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2 ... 5bmira.jpg

Dementedness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:51 pm

Thanks demented it looks a lot better.

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:37 am

Submitted my LP, hope he's Noble enough

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:39 am

Most of the characters seem to be misfits and outcasts in the real world, but total bosses in the game!

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:43 am

Someone wake me up when were ready... ZzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzZ ...

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElrenPride on Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:39 am

You guys can start whenever but I must make a request that your very first post be you logging into the game.

ElrenPride
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorsOfTheHeart on Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:22 am

Hey, I saw your forum about needing female characters. I'd love to make one.

ColorsOfTheHeart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElrenPride on Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:30 pm

We are indeed needing female charaters. Go ahead and send your Character Sheet.

ElrenPride
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!