Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Tides Unleashed

Tides Unleashed

a part of “Tides Unleashed”, a fictional universe by BBSweetie.

[3 LEFT!]Once there lived an underwater kingdom known as Syreni. In this underwater kingdom, some mer villagers decided to revolt against humans, causing the Destruction of Syreni in human revenge. Only four survived, can they make it on land?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tides Unleashed”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Tides Unleashed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thebagel264 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:52 pm

Maybe it's a good thing I'm just sitting here alone with Sum 41... at least no one hates me for it :P Who's Ed Sheeran? Should I start locking my windows for asking that?

So I got that post up.. sorry for making so short and brief, didn't want to do something and it be like "Dylan wouldn't do that!" So now it's flower's turn :P Ready for that time skip ;)
"If you're going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh. Otherwise, they'll kill you."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

thebagel264
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:16 pm

It is the weirdest feeling knowing your about to get kidnapped and just literally waiting for it to happen...just saying...

Bagel, keep those windows locked tight and if you don't look up Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran and give me a review on the song/video by 11AM Central tomorrow I will have you hunted and hanged :) Do not forget I know your real name :) MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lol. I feel evil now.

OKAYY, so flower post soon and then I'll move on with the time skip post.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:15 am

Yay! Thanks for posting, flower!

Okay, I just made the time skip post. Let the chaos begin :)

I request that posting from now on be as frequent as possible, but do not, I repeat DO NOT make successive posts unless you are completely alone or with someone that does not effect time on the outside world.

Nami, please resume posting for Dylan and please post more frequently.

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thebagel264 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:23 am

"It is the weirdest feeling knowing your about to get kidnapped and just literally waiting for it to happen...just saying..."

Bagel, keep those windows locked tight and if you don't look up Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran and give me a review on the song/video by 11AM Central tomorrow I will have you hunted and hanged :) Do not forget I know your real name :)

Yea I know. Wicked odd. :P "Just such a strange feeling." Just a question that might be asked a few other times.. by "I repeat DO NOT make successive posts unless you are completely alone or with someone that does not effect time on the outside world.
" so like once she's kidnapped, it'd be Caress and Neil, so they could post, Dylan, Kim (and Eloise spying) they'd post? Well, during the capture it'd be everyone... right?

thebagel264
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby **Ava** on Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:25 am

My 2 favorite songs are Gold Rush and The City. I'm currently listening to the entire cd through Youtube.

Ed is an incredible guitar player! I had no idea he could play that well! Also BB you will be surprised to know he is really energetic on stage, I always pictured him as more reserved!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ312RxA980

**Ava**
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:55 am

Yes, so during the kidnapping, everyone will post once.

Then, Kim and Dylan will be waking up after the attack and realizing that Caress has been captured. Eloise will be doing whatever it is that spies do lol.

After the attack, Caress and Neil will be relatively alone I suppose, so you and I will be able to post whenever. But don't go too far ahead in time until everyone else has caught up.

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:31 pm

Really, Ava? You're right, I did picture him to be more reserved! Huh! Lucky duck...

Anyway, so before anyone posts again, I want flower and nami to post for their characters as they experience the kidnapping. After that's done, then we can move forward.

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby **Ava** on Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:50 pm

Sorry BB I didn't see your ooc until I posted, hope that's okay plus I wasn't even with anyone. Eloise is kinda alone at the moment, don't know how long it is going to take for her to be seen by Kim and Dylan,

**Ava**
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:53 pm

xD Ava I posted like 15 seconds before you XD

and yeash I posted too before I read

OOC.

XD

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:44 pm

It's all good, I got antsy and posted, too :p

All we need is flower to post, now :)

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lonelyflower45 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:48 pm

So just so everyone knows I'll be moving into a new apartment and starting college Wednesday. So that day I will more than likely post maybe once or twice, It's going to be a long freaking day. Also Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday will also be busy for me since I have meetings and stupid college activity crap. SO, please be patient with me. Monday should be better since I only have three classes starting at 11:30a.m.

Thanks. :)
LonelyFlower45

Lonelyflower45
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:54 pm

Totally fine, flower, thanks so much for the update and for the post!

Okay, so, guys, I really want these events to last awhile. Use the time for Kimberly and Dylan to really and truly develop their feelings for each other. This shouldn't just end in a few posts.

As for Eloise, she can pretty much do whatever she wants as a spy. Whether it be help Neil with Caress, although he seems rather busy, or keep track of Kimberly and Dylan.

And Neil and Caress are just progressing along :)

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby **Ava** on Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:15 pm

Congrats on 100 posts everyone!

**Ava**
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:26 am

OMG I hadn't even noticed!

Congrats everyone this is looking sooo good!!!

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:32 pm

Hey guys, Unfortunatly, I'm going to have to drop Dylan's role. :/ There is a bunch of stuff going on in my life right now, and I won't be able to keep up with the posting.

It's a lot of personal issues.... i'm soo sorry :(

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:55 pm

Gah! Okay, Nami......

Ughhhh. This kind of screws a lot up. Flower, what do you want to do with Kimberly due to these sudden change of events?

I guess Caress will just have lost her whole family or something? Idk. Ughhhhhhh.

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:58 pm

Male Nami here :)

Nami told me about how she felt horrid for what happened,
i'll be willing to take up the role for her :)

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:58 pm

AWESOME!!!!!!

Tell her not to feel too bad, and I hope she's doing alright :)

I'll PM you bout Dylan

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:21 pm

Hey!

So, it's gettin' close to bedtime {Can you believe it's only been one day?!}

As for sleeping arrangements, Flower and Nami can find some corral reef to snuggle up on, Eloise I'm assuming is going home, and Neil/Caress can have some romantic fall asleep while talking thing going on idk. Sound okay?

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mermaidlegend on Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:28 pm

Can I please reserve Benjamin Stone until I get his profile finished tomorrow?

and yeah the code for reservations is Syreni :)

mermaidlegend
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!