Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fairway

Fairway

a part of “Fairway”, a fictional universe by Moonscar.

A small city that attracts the weird and paranormal.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fairway”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Fairway

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonscar on Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:26 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Fairway"

Fairway is a paranormal roleplay. There will be a variety of roles (There already are!) and more than one gimmick. This killer won't be the last villain of this roleplay! Far from!
Last edited by Moonscar on Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"'I'm bored' is a useless thing to say. You live in a great, big, vast world that you've seen none percent of. And even the inside of your own mind is endless. It goes on forever inwardly. Do you understand? Being the fact that you're alive is amazing, so you don't get to be bored."

-Louis CK

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Moonscar
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy Person of Interest

Re: Fairway

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:41 pm

I like the idea you have here. Count me in.

"But are you gonna kill her off?"
"It's not your decision. I love the character, she stays!"
"Yeah, well the only thing love's done is put you in this position; I say kill her off!"
"Yeah, but you say a lot of things -and how's that work? You're a bicycle."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Afterman
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonscar on Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:30 pm

That's great! Can't wait to see a character from you!

Moonscar
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NethanielShade on Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:24 pm

Hey Cani! Nice to see you here. The intro confused me slightly, are supernatural characters allowed in this roleplay or is it all normal people running from a serial killer?
ImageImage

NethanielShade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Donated! Contributor Arc Warden Beta Tester Storyteller Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonscar on Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:17 am

Right now, I will be accepting normal human characters. As the roleplay develops, there is a chance it might change.

The initial impression that you are supposed to take from the introduction is that, yes, there's a serial killer on the loose and your characters will, perhaps, be running from him. However, I was hoping that with the hints I placed, that one would expect it to be much more than just a serial killer, and that things will develop, change, and take unexpected twists and turns. I'm certainly thinking hard to try and make it as such.

If the roleplay continues as planned, (though nothing has to go exactly as planned, because I expect the characters and the other writers to help move the story along in completely new directions) then there will be several chapters/parts that will feature different antagonists and situations.

Moonscar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gerion10 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:40 pm

I just made my character, and checking to see if its good enough. I haven't found a picture for him yet

gerion10
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!