Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Island of Lost Souls

The Island of Lost Souls

a part of “The Island of Lost Souls”, a fictional universe by kyrax17.

Sixteen people wake up on an inhabited island after their plane has crashed. What they don't know is that they're dead and that they have been allowed a second chance so they could make things right in their life before crossing over into the afterlife.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Island of Lost Souls”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Island of Lost Souls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyrax17 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:46 pm

Yes that's fine. And could you please double up? That would be great
Just a pretty face with an electric soul.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kyrax17
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EliseCeri on Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:23 pm

I'll double up a the psycho one if you would like?
Elise x

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

EliseCeri
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyrax17 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:42 pm

Yes! Thank you.

kyrax17
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EliseCeri on Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:31 am

may i just ask something though? are the inhabitants also dead? how did they get to be on the island?

EliseCeri
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:51 am

I'll take the stubborn one~ I was wondering if i could change the FC and age?

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyrax17 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:10 am

dreammuffin: It depends on who you change it to

Elise: Yes, the inhabitants are also dead. They came to the island to live a long time ago.

kyrax17
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crystalrain on Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:06 pm

I can also make a boy character if you want me to!

crystalrain
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyrax17 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:17 pm

Could you? That would be nice

kyrax17
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EliseCeri on Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:15 pm

only one more thing i promise! do they remember the life before the island of don't they?

EliseCeri
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyrax17 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:25 pm

Yes they remember their life before the island. Unless you choose to have your character have memory loss or something like that.

kyrax17
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AliceInMurderlandRP on Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:01 pm

Can you reserve the Amber Heard Character please?
:Love Is Deadly:

AliceInMurderlandRP
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyrax17 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:46 pm

Yes you may dear.

kyrax17
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:43 pm

I would not mind doubling up, but due to the fact that lately I don't have a lot of time on my hands it would probably take me much longer to actually finish the character. At least in a way that the character looks semi-descent.

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyrax17 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:13 am

Yes. I'd like that. It would help us so that we could start sooner.

kyrax17
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EliseCeri on Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:59 am

so that i can create the psycho character... who is his FC?

EliseCeri
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyrax17 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:55 am

Sorry. It's Evans Peters.

kyrax17
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallowed777 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:15 pm

Okaayy then may I reserve 'The Bad Boy' FC: Max Irons please?

Hallowed777
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyrax17 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:56 pm

yes you can c: play him well

kyrax17
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crystalrain on Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:30 pm

Can I reserve the sneaky one please?

crystalrain
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chellydays on Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:59 pm

Hey, i'm sorry. i'm really bad at returning messages. i'm chelly and I would love to do a 1x1 sometime. i'm having difficulties with my private message thingy.
The first thing I remember is loving someone who never loved me back, or maybe first I remember believing it. When I wanted to start over I must have subconsciously said,
"For once I want someone to love me more then I love them." I believe thats when i lost myself. I think what I'm trying to get at is that life will someday through me a person who loves me. And in return I will love them back. I hold this hope in my heart.

Chellydays
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!