Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Big Brother | 15th Season.

a part of “Big Brother | 15th Season.”, a fictional universe by RawkFist.

Ever wondered what it might be like to live inside the Big Brother House?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Big Brother | 15th Season.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:26 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Big Brother | 15th Season."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Big Brother | 15th Season.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:01 pm

May I reserve a female Housemate?

Eye

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:15 pm

Sure thing.

She's been reserved for you.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:30 pm

*poke*

Can 'eye' reserve a female spot please. xD

Her name will be Risa McClain, Age 19, Face Claim, Chanel Iman.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:59 pm

I have never actually watched the show but from what I have seen, isn't it just like the real world.

If so, I would like to reserve a female character please.

EYE!!!!

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:51 am

Dun' poke me, woman. I'mma sit on you.

And Dumisa, you're right in the sense that it's real. It's basically just 10-20 (I figured 10 because 20 spots would take too long to fill) people that go into this huge house and live together, whilst completing bizarre tasks in order to earn luxuries and a larger shopping budget.

It's just interesting to see them fighting and stuff, so I thought it would be an interesting roleplay. Apparently not though, it hasn't had many people taking interest so far. If any of you want to take up a second character, that would be fine, but I'm not pushing you to.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:28 am

Why you gotsa sit on meh?!

Did any of ya'll happen to see Dead Set?

It was a zombie mini series that took place on the set of big brother. Those poor souls hadn't the slightest idea what was going on xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:52 am

*Sits on you* BECUZ I LIKEZ IT. c;<

And no, I've never watched it but I've heard of it. I'd watch it but it's like early morning for me. I like my zombie movies to creep me out, so much so that afterwards I lock the doors and draw the curtains because I'm paranoid that zombies are running around in the darkness outside. You don't get that feeling at 9am. Not even close.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:47 am

*sighes* I give up...for now.

hahahaha Zombie movies stopped scaring me after 28 Weeks. Now, I'm like "Somebody get me a gun!"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:40 am

Yeah, no, I can't watch them with Ren either because he'll constantly yell at the people for being so 'mentally fucking retarded'. He'd be like 'grab the bat, beat the shit out of it!' and I'm just sat there thinking how much simpler it would be to watch it on my own. ;-; He also does that with romances. He'll be yelling at the woman for being emotional and he'll yell at the guy for either being a dick or being a pushover.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:55 am

Haha it's offical, I would NEVER watch a movie with him, not without bound and gagging him first.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:07 pm

Character submitted. I hope I did a good job with the format though it didn't come out the way I hoped. D:

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:00 am

Risa's all done, love~!

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:07 pm

Yeah, I noticed. I like her. c:

And there's no right or wrong with the character sheet format, Dumisa. If you're not entirely happy with how it turned out then keep editing it until you find a format that works for you. Your current one will work great though, so don't worry.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:55 pm

@Rawk: Then I will not change a thing.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet95 on Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:07 pm

Can I reserve housemate 4?
Eye!

Scarlet95
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!