Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Academy for the Supernatural

The Academy for the Supernatural

a part of “The Academy for the Supernatural”, a fictional universe by ShadowedxLove.

{Remake} Deep within the furthest parts of Japan lies a school where supernatural beings attend. Many know that because they attend there will be school years chocked full of drama, fighting, romance, and much else. How will you survive it all?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Academy for the Supernatural”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Academy for the Supernatural

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edgeout on Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:58 am

It'd be funny to pair Seth up with a female as he is very awkward around them, but I am sure he would request to be alone or paired up with a male. I would let the president decide that tho~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Edgeout
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephthys on Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:12 pm

e_o I submitted a character, but I can't get the text to actually post... er... can I PM her to you so you can paste it in as GM?

So Katya's pretty much a ghost of a roommate who'll leave the sink running at night to attract spirits only she can see. I don't care who she's with, but it's be nice to put her wih someone less social.

For Delilah I really don't care at all. She tends to like things organized, though.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nephthys
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:15 pm

Might not be so awkward with Reith as half the people who meet her are not certain what her gender is due to flat-chestedness and tendency to wear loose clothing.

Ambiguity!
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:34 pm

I think Phae would like being in a room with Cameron and Serenity. c: It'd actually be quite fun for her.

And I don't think Ma would mind rooming with Katya, so long as she doesn't mind him wanting the light turned off as much as possible and the curtains drawn. What d'you think, Nephthys?

RawkFist
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephthys on Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:55 pm

Well, she is a vampire =P though you probably wouldn't know that because my computer is being a derp and not letting me post the sheet (GAUUUUGHHHHH). I think they'd make a lovely pair of really, really weird roommates. So yes, definitely!

Nephthys
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:33 pm

Hey, Rawk, sorry to bug ya, but Calli introduced herself to Phae and got no response :p

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:47 pm

I just finished the history for my character, and holy sh*t its long. Oh my goodness I cannot believe I wrote all of that... >.>
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RawkFist on Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:48 pm

Oh! I'm sorry. x'D Being an idiot, I read it wrong and thought you were talking to Katherine. I'll edit my post now.

Again, I apologise.

RawkFist
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephthys on Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:34 pm

Alrighty... so I ended up having to just convert the whole profile to a document because the site didn't like its length for some reason. But anyway, I present you with Katya's profile! She's not officially accepted yet, but hey :p I'll just take it down if there's something wrong.

Click!

Nephthys
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edgeout on Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:05 pm

@vitamin Reith sounds like an interesting roommate for Seth~ I am willing to pair my character with her, and the ambiguity will surely surprise Seth!

Edgeout
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:16 pm

Haha don't worry Rawk, all better now :D

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darkengel on Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:43 pm

*braindead* finally finished my witch x_x
[url][/url]

Credits to Myth for the awesome sig ^^

darkengel
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:12 am

Finally finished Loki and Eris! :D

So...Would anyone want to be either of their roommates? :) They'd be sure to bring some excitement!

Plus, I will be posting either later tonight or early tomorrow morning.

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXRubyDarkWolfXx on Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:25 am

SO?

Who would like the energetic, happy, Succubus as their ROOMIE?! :D

xXRubyDarkWolfXx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephthys on Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:31 am

@Lucky: What about Delilah as a roommate for Eris? She's also a witch, and I think they have enough in common and enough conflicts to make this interesting :P

Nephthys
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:16 pm

Yeah, Nephthys! :) I think they'd make an interesting pair.

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BBSweetie on Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:24 am

Well, Calli is an overtly friendly and nice person so....haha XD

I think it would be interesting if she was rooming with a vampire because of her history with them

BBSweetie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephthys on Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:09 pm

So I made the twins. For those who wanted to know. I'm not sure if they'll actually be one of my major characters, but it's fun to have them around :3 For now, I don't think I'm going to be playing them, but who knows? If you want to RP (if you have an open character), just let me know.

Nephthys
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WholesomeBURN on Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:47 pm

Oi! I'm baaaAAAaaack! Why didn't anyone tell me that this was restarted, I was waiting for how long for a message or something. I am gonna bring back Maxis if that's ok... I might rp him a bit more differently though, a little less impish....
All you need to do is get with your group of friends, relax, lean back in your chair, bring a juice box up to your lips, and say "So, how about them mudkips?"

WholesomeBURN
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:05 pm

@Nephthys

I love the twins! :) Loki and Eris are open for conversation if you're interested.

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!