Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Hodgeson Manor

Hodgeson Manor

a part of “Hodgeson Manor”, a fictional universe by Marzipan.

All of you ended up here somehow... And now, you're all stuck. Stuck under my rule. (we have 3 spots available.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hodgeson Manor”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Hodgeson Manor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marzipan on Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:16 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Hodgeson Manor"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
What I have learned to accept was the fact that there will always be at least one person out there better than me. And that's okay! At least, I got noticed for who I am and what I do.

-Brittany Hodges
Sunday, June 16, 2013

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Marzipan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Hodgeson Manor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:39 am

This is interesting... May I reserve a female character? I might reserve a guy character later, but I guess only time will tell.
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marzipan on Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:52 am

Ooo, lovely, I got a reply!

Marzipan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marzipan on Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:55 am

BlueWind_22 wrote:This is interesting... May I reserve a female character? I might reserve a guy character later, but I guess only time will tell.

Of course! Plenty of spaces as you can tell.
Glad to have an experienced roleplayer join.

Marzipan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:28 am

MAy I reserve one of the females? THis looks great!
"Why does everyone have a quote here,"

Limepepper
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marzipan on Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:38 pm

Limepepper wrote:MAy I reserve one of the females? THis looks great!

Aw! Of course! I'm so glad you decided to join! I really appreciate it!

Marzipan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marzipan on Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:27 pm

Hey, I made some rooms, just to let you all know. I hope I did alright. Some images I might replace if they're WAY too huge that they take up the screen.

Marzipan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:56 pm

Could I reserve a male character, id like to try out my old werewolf bodyguard character, actually could my character be a enforcer of rules and just be generally mean?
~There's only now, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss~ - RENT

~ If at first you don't succed, Destroy all evidence that you tried ~

nightwolf
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marzipan on Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:03 pm

nightwolf wrote:Could I reserve a male character, id like to try out my old werewolf bodyguard character, actually could my character be a enforcer of rules and just be generally mean?

Actually, that sounds like a great idea!
I reserved a male spot for you!

Marzipan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:10 pm

awesome ive just got to edit a video then i will sort out my profile.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marzipan on Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:20 pm

nightwolf wrote:awesome ive just got to edit a video then i will sort out my profile.

Alrighty, can't wait to read it! c:

Marzipan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marzipan on Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:45 pm

Hey everyone! If you want to start posting, go right ahead! Just make sure not to ignore any posts from new characters and such. I trust you all though, since most of you have more than years experience of roleplaying!! o-o

If you have any suggestions to change bits and pieces of the role-play, PLEASE don't be afraid to talk to me! This is my first try and all, and I want to make sure you all have the most pleasant experience possible. :)

Thank you and I hope you enjoy the roleplay ^^

Marzipan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:15 am

There we go my first post for Alistair isn't he just evil.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marzipan on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:57 pm

nightwolf wrote:There we go my first post for Alistair isn't he just evil.

Gasp... I...

LOVE HIM.

Marzipan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:05 pm

Hehe well thank you I enjoy playing werewolf characters.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marzipan on Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:40 pm

nightwolf wrote:Hehe well thank you I enjoy playing werewolf characters.

I can tell! ^-^
I'm not sure what kind of character I like to play most... It really depends on my mood.

Marzipan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marzipan on Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:47 pm

Limepepper wrote:Hey there.

Just so you're not confused, I'm gonna post in the kitchen. I posted in the other room because I recently left xD
Well, yea so we went back into the kitchen I guess xD

Marzipan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:10 pm

well i pasted my post and forgot to change the location but Alistair is in the kitchen

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marzipan on Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:20 pm

nightwolf wrote:well i pasted my post and forgot to change the location but Alistair is in the kitchen

Oh, oops hehe!
I'll edit my post after I read your post :D

Marzipan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marzipan on Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:32 pm

nightwolf wrote:well i pasted my post and forgot to change the location but Alistair is in the kitchen

I tagged you into my recently edited post, I'm sure it says your present in the kitchen now :)
Plus, I edited my post.

Marzipan
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!