Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Poison Jewel

The Poison Jewel

a part of “The Poison Jewel”, a fictional universe by fading-into-eternity.

After a sinking, one crew is left stranded, and when another comes to their aid, the differences between the crew are clear, they know that the sea is full of danger, and these differences cannot set them apart.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Poison Jewel”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Poison Jewel

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:35 pm

Yeah anime is what i was expecting :) But it can be arty too
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:58 pm

Ignore my last character, I put small WIP in her name instead of the quote. *Face palm*
"Why does everyone have a quote here,"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Limepepper
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:07 pm

Lol its fine, do you want me to reject her completely or just wait until you are done.

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cindorkella on Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:30 pm

So, I've been thinking about my character. Do you mind if you change my character to co-captain?

-Cindy.

cindorkella
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Limepepper on Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:06 pm

I made another, so the WIP is in the right place. You can approve her.

Limepepper
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:51 am

@cindorkella

Sure go ahead. :)

EDIT: I hope I approved the right ones...

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KarkasticRed on Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:55 pm

Yay you took one of the male slots X'3 I'm not the only guy character anymore!

Still....I'm a little worried that the other slots won't be picked up :( What are you going to do if that happens? If necessary I don't mind making another character, but I'm not even finished with Keiga yet.. o-o

KarkasticRed
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:07 pm

I'm no sure yet, I'm going to wait until everyone finishes their characters and then do something I think.

Maybe a forum or something. Does anyone know anyone who would be interested in something like this?

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:21 pm

I'd like to make a soft reserve on the Red Saber's Captain, meaning I have some ideas that could possibly be fleshed out to my liking.

If somebody comes along that wants to make a character for the role, I just want to make sure they know they may have to compete for it with me. I also wanted to make sure I wasn't unable to make the char because of a dibs claim.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:07 pm

You can certainly reserve that spot, I'll put you down so that people know not to ask for it. :)

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KarkasticRed on Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:09 pm

I just joined this site and the other roleplay I'm in didn't take off...but I have a friend who used to use this site.
She hasn't been on in a long time though so I'm not sure if she'd be interested but I'll ask her anyway.

KarkasticRed
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:10 pm

Well thanks!!

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KarkasticRed on Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:43 am

My friend said that she'd give the role play a look and if she found it interesting she'd go ahead and submit a character.

As for my character, I'll be able to finish him by the end of tomorrow, granted unless something comes up. As far as I know I don't have any plans but my mother tends to change that unexpectedly and quite often ^^;

KarkasticRed
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:17 am

Char was submitted, though stuff like the history and personality may be subject to light change or expansion. For some reason I don't feel like the character is fleshed out all the way to my liking yet...

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:27 am

Okay, everyone can just let me know when they think that they are pretty much done and we will start :)

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KarkasticRed on Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:09 pm

Come to think of it, I might add a few things to Keiga's personality too. It was 4 in the morning when I typed that up and I was pretty tired so it's a bit jumbled... ^^;

KarkasticRed
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:12 pm

I just updated mine too, the pictures and other stuff lol

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SukaiKori on Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:04 pm

Hi everyone. Karkastic begged me to take a look at this role play and I've decided to go ahead and make a character. I've been pretty busy with work and school though, so I don't guarantee that I'll be able to make a post everyday but I should be able to have time for at least one active role play.

As for the role I'll have a co-captain/cook for a male spot if that's alright by you, GM.

SukaiKori
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SukaiKori on Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:38 am

Sorry for jumping ahead, but since I had the free time I started on my character and I'm going to submit an incomplete profile. If all is well with him so far then I'll be able to finish him tomorrow after work.

SukaiKori
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:53 am

No that's great, thanks for taking interest, I'll put you in as first mate/ cook and then adjust it accordingly. :)

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!